Boxing and MMA

4 minutes ago, Escobar said:

Annoys me he’s coming out with garbage like he wants to be the first person to fight 3 times in a month fs.

Cerrone? You'd think he'd just wrap it after the McGregor fight. There's nothing left in it now for him except more bad defeats.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

gaethje has scored 0 takedowns in his full career, a think Ferguson ko at 10/11 is cracking odds. Guys stamina ya off the charts if it goes deep 

Bet either or for the ko and you would t be down. No danger that goes the full 5 but I'm down 6 out of 6 so don't listen to me :stevieg:

Dreadful fight that.

3 minutes ago, Escobar said:

It is, Rogan mentioned it on his podcast, he’s never even attempted one.

He doesn't need to. I'm sure he alluded to it in the bt build up I watched earlier. Cunts a fucking animal man.

1 minute ago, Escobar said:

I’ll greet if Ferguson doesn’t win. Cejudo is the a brass neck so wanting Cruz for the win.

Cejudo is cringe a minute but he's legit. You can't take that away from him. Hes in the same bracket as Usman for me,he has a forced character but he can bang. 

Just now, Sket said:

Cejudo is cringe a minute but he's legit. You can't take that away from him. Hes in the same bracket as Usman for me,he has a forced character but he can bang. 

Aye he is talented, Olympian after all. Agree with Usman, heavy unlikable but impressed big time with him especially against Colby. 

1 minute ago, Escobar said:

He is a freak of nature, the 6 month layoff after his op :lol: 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

😂

not lost in 8 years or some shite n the last 8 cunts that came out of a fight with him look like Harvey after licking Jordan oot oan her period 

Did his missus not nearly have him committed at one point because he was being an absolute psycho? Or did I make that up?

He's bona fide one of the best in the division that's never had a genuine run with the belt. The comeback from the knee injury to win the interm was just no right. 

Just now, Sket said:

Did his missus not nearly have him committed at one point because he was being an absolute psycho? Or did I make that up?

He's bona fide one of the best in the division that's never had a genuine run with the belt. The comeback from the knee injury to win the interm was just no right. 

Aye he was becoming para and saying a microchip was put into his knee and being spied on etc, she patched it after a few weeks and they are still together.

Buzzing for him to throw the elbows about later.

2 minutes ago, Escobar said:

Aye he is talented, Olympian after all. Agree with Usman, heavy unlikable but impressed big time with him especially against Colby. 

Tbh I think every other contender in the top 5 would fuck up colby the same. Masvidal absolutely ruins him. I reckon he does Usman as well but will be drawn in be McGregor 1st. 

If Masvidal fights Usman and wins you have one of the biggest draws in history in McGregor. 

And that doesn't even consider McGregor Nurmgomadov.

2 minutes ago, Escobar said:

Aye he was becoming para and saying a microchip was put into his knee and being spied on etc, she patched it after a few weeks and they are still together.

Buzzing for him to throw the elbows about later.

Legit animal and a great match up tonight. Blood guaranteed. Gaethje is no joke.