Pissed off with capital letters

durranty

Got to say i am mega pissed off with the ticket prices for the cup game , i went the other night and it was overpriced at £18 now a £20 rise just because it them , if we win and get another home game prices will be back down and the ground will be lucky to be half full , i am on the credit card scheme before anyone says dont buy a ticket then, i already know 3 mates who are not going , we are being treated like shit rangers could have offered the ones who turned up on monday a decent discount a tenner or so but know get as much as we can , we are watching pish football most weeks could be time after years to say bye bye season ticket next season ,

Arnt average premier league games with the 'big clubs' not like £50-£60 ...?

I would have thought £40 for one of the best derbys in the world isnt that bad at all when you think about it!

I would have thought £40 for one of the best derbys in the world isnt that bad at all when you think about it!

Disagree... the old firm derby is no longer what it once was, the standard of football on display is average at best and the atmosphere is nowhere near the same as it was in the 80s and early 90s.

£38 is shocking.

We all knew the minute the draw was made we would be getting charged the normal price for an OF game.

Things like discounts for fans who turned up on Monday night would never happen, as remember when prices are set on this game it is not The Rangers who decide this, it becomes a joint decision between both clubs as they split the money.

Got to say i am mega pissed off with the ticket prices for the cup game , i went the other night and it was overpriced at £18 now a £20 rise just because it them , if we win and get another home game prices will be back down and the ground will be lucky to be half full , i am on the credit card scheme before anyone says dont buy a ticket then, i already know 3 mates who are not going , we are being treated like shit rangers could have offered the ones who turned up on monday a decent discount a tenner or so but know get as much as we can , we are watching pish football most weeks could be time after years to say bye bye season ticket next season ,

I must say i am shocked as Rangers over last few years have been very fair with prices but this is a scandel £38 for myself and £28 for the boy and the game is on a sunday lunchtime live on tv i am thinking of not going and i reckon this could be the first time we see empty seats at an old firm game against the Offended fc in our sections i know we want Mr Goodwillie but taking the fans for mugs is not on .

If season ticket holders like myself are being asked to pay £38 what will public sale be £42 ???

I hark back to 2008 UEFA CUP SEMI at ibrox we never sold out and i fear this could be the same (td)

I pay between £38/40 to go to piggery old firms, why shud that lot pay any less to come to ibrox. Remember they can't charge us less than the tim fans pay. It's a cup game and revenue is split 60/40 iirc. The same price for everyone barring juveniles

I must say i am shocked as Rangers over last few years have been very fair with prices but this is a scandel £38 for myself and £28 for the boy and the game is on a sunday lunchtime live on tv i am thinking of not going and i reckon this could be the first time we see empty seats at an old firm game against the Offended fc in our sections i know we want Mr Goodwillie but taking the fans for mugs is not on .

If season ticket holders like myself are being asked to pay £38 what will public sale be £42 ???

I hark back to 2008 UEFA CUP SEMI at ibrox we never sold out and i fear this could be the same (td)

It is not The Rangers selling the fans out, The Rangers don't decide the price of tickets for this game alone, they could say £20 per adult & £10 a child and the scum would come in demanding normal SPL prices for the game which we could no nothing about hence the price of the Killie game at the start of the week.

Disagree. Big game and a chance for us to get some extra money in.

Also, It is not only Rangers who decide on the prices, Celtic wanted £38 a ticket as well.

At the end of the day, there will be more than enough people willing to buy these tickets or takes the tickets off your hands should you choose not to go to the game.

It is not The Rangers selling the fans out, The Rangers don't decide the price of tickets for this game alone, they could say £20 per adult & £10 a child and the scum would come in demanding normal SPL prices for the game which we could no nothing about hence the price of the Killie game at the start of the week.

I know they dont decide prices alone but they have a major say even 50/50 i just think this could bite both of them in the @rse and i wish people would not bring EPL prices into it as the last game quality wish and not cause we lost was gash

The bottom line is if you dont want to pay £38 then dont go.

If you pay it through the CCCS then i'm sure there will be no shortage of people willing to take it off your hands at that price.

I thought £18 was good for the other night and I think £38 is good for the mhanks.

Ticket prices in general annoy me. £38 for an Old Firm doesn't bother me as much. I'd personally pay £138.

It's supply and demand. There's a choice, if you don't think your getting value and don't want to pay it, don't.

It's £40 for the Piggery and £38 for the game at Ibrox just passed and everyone was clamming for tickets. I don't see much difference here apart from the fact the cup ties are "traditionally" a little cheaper.

Also it will bring a million quid into our coffers so it's win-win. We get to see an extra Old Firm game and the club gets a cool million (tu)

Disagree... the old firm derby is no longer what it once was, the standard of football on display is average at best and the atmosphere is nowhere near the same as it was in the 80s and early 90s.

£38 is shocking.

Can't argue with that.

£38 to see the Rangers play the scum at Ibrox in a cup game?

I'd bite your fucking hand off for a deal like that.

I know that apples aint apples some times, when comparing prices in different countries, but I paid about the same price for going to watch Sydney FC play a pre-season friendly against Everton.

I'll willingly pay that (and more) to watch the Rangers EVERY game when I get over this year or next on holiday.

You supporters are spoilt fuckin rotten. :P