***Hibs Vs Bheggars***

BlueDream

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too true! They're terrible. Did you see the one man hankey banner protest :lol:

Aye :lol: :lol: It was like a oversized handkerchief with "Calderwood Must Go" on it :lol: Was a horrible protest, lasted about 20 seconds doh

3rd penalty in 3 spl games for celtic and they have the cheek to whinge about refs. If that had happened to rangers they would all be whinging about masonic refs even if they were all stonewallers.

Guest SandyWATP

I still can't understand why anyone would willingly sit and watch a Celtic game unless it was the Old Firm.

I agree.

Unless they are getting humped.

I still can't understand why anyone would willingly sit and watch a Celtic game unless it was the Old Firm.

never have done, never will, i just check here at full time and get a nice surprise or like today feel sadbut we are still going for the title and 2 home wins will put the pressure back on them

What's the difference between watching the game and looking through this thread?

I can pop in this thread for four seconds at the end of the game to see the score.

That's a bit different to sitting through 90 minutes of biased commentary, fenian chants and just the overall displeasure of seeing the filth on my TV screen for any longer than they need to be.

To cheer on Hibs.

Is it not natural to watch the nearest competitors..

I'm sure fans allover the world do it.. Man Utd/Chelsea, Barca/Real etc etc

To cheer on Hibs.

Is it not natural to watch the nearest competitors..

I'm sure fans allover the world do it.. Man Utd/Chelsea, Barca/Real etc etc

I hate them too much to dedicate any amount of my day to actually watching them.

I'd rather shove bamboo down my jap.

I can pop in this thread for four seconds at the end of the game to see the score.

That's a bit different to sitting through 90 minutes of biased commentary, fenian chants and just the overall displeasure of seeing the filth on my TV screen for any longer than they need to be.

They are barred from my TV unless they are playing us. I'm very comfortable with this. ;)

I hate them too much to dedicate any amount of my day to actually watching them.

I'd rather shove bamboo down my jap.

I watch them if it's the only game on... but it's only half watching while I browse RM etc

I don't sit down and watch to be entertained.. just keeping an eye and hoping they drop points.

ah you cant beat old school hatred of the earls :D

Correct mate.

I don't even read about them in the papers, quick look at the headlines and that's it. Truth be told, I don't think I could even name their first team.

Used to work with a guy back in the early 80s who wouldn't eat Pacers. My sort of guy. :uk: