Picture from willie vass

scottjf82

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not when it's going straight to the bank.

Either way, it would then reduce the debt to about 15 million. Get's paid off that bit quicker.

It's still money. I'd rather it was spent on the team, tho.

The minute this debt is clear, moving our business to another bank is defo on the agenda.

Seriously!

If Gordon went for 9 then Shagger can easily go for more imo.

Stupid, pointless comparisons and analogy. How come people keep bringing Gordon up?

A player is only worth what one person will pay. A club could have more money and the selling club knows this and extorts them a little. Many many factors.

That's like saying Man City paid 26 million for Gareth Barry so Charlie Adam is worth 30 million. It's nonsense mate, imo, with all due respect.

When I first heard Miller was leaving I wasnt all that bothered to be honest.

McGregor leaving? Yes, this bothers me a lot.

He's another in a long line of fantastic keepers we've had and personally, I would like to keep him.

Interesting.....

Thing is if we sell Shagger that the money, if Walter gets it for transfers, it will go to strengthen other parts of the team because we have an excellent back up keeper just now plus the speculation about Cammy Bell as Alexanders backup if McGregor leaves.

£7.5 million plus would be great for us. We would be able to bring in possibly 3 or 4 good players including a new CB which is BADLY needed.