Goodwillie charged with sexual assault

5cotland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same <cr>

I can't help but think its just another wee scutter looking for money or to be famous and its went too far.

Got to agree, think her name will be ann-marie or bernadette.

He should know by now to steer clear of the Taig sluts,half his family are bead rattlers :anguish:

Spot on john, McGregor was charged also and turned out to be innocent , it will disappear eventually but the lad knows he has been silly to get into a situation where he could be accused of something like that, don't think he will get his move now, really wanted him to sign.wacko.gif

McGregor was NOT CHARGED. He was questioned

Even though hes a bit of a bad boy i highly doubt he has raped her. Before i get slaughtered here is my reasoning.

1. He probably pumped her with her consentand she wis aw for that thinkin she wid get a footballer , he then swiftly says efter so she feels like a wee tramp and decides to ruin him.

2. DNA evidence would obviously be easy to come by because he probably did pump her.

3. They were in a house party someone said? SO this burd just got raped and came out the house party with no-one any the wiser. I find that hard to believe.

4. Even though he fights and that even i dont think he would be that stupid to rape a burd knowing it would destroy his career also with a house full of people.

5. I suspect there will be lots of witnesses come forward for the defence saying she wis flirting with him blah blah blah then they went upstairs bla blah blah it looked very consensual thats why no1 was geein a fuck and that the burd seemed fine after the alledged incident.

Ovcourse if i am proved wrong then hes a cunt and should be locked up immediatly

He can fuck off now. Whether he is innocent or not I don't want him near our club anymore.

Shame as well because his talent on the field speaks for itself.

Walter and Ally won't even contemplate signing him now.

your right there mate,no chance we will sign him now.

im glad to be honest coz i can't stand him

not got the same hatred for him as i have for c***ic players,i just don't like him.

Innocent until proven guilty in our goldfish bowl ? aye right. If we signed him (and even if he is proven innocent)how would he handle the reception from every other team's fans ? He would be better to take up Millers offer from Budaspor.

I know it's water off a duck's back to Shagger, but I think he's kind of gifted in that way. Is Goodwillie (and can you imagine what the mhanks songwriters could do with that name) ?

Not saying its right, just the way we know it is in Scottish fitba. :anguish:

your right there mate,no chance we will sign him now.

im glad to be honest coz i can't stand him

not got the same hatred for him as i have for c***ic players,i just don't like him.

As a player I rate him and if he is found not guily then I hope he can move on with his career and have a successful one.

However we have enough problems just now to worry about and we've had others in the past with McGregor etc so we don't really need another player who will add to this.

I do hope Dundee Utd stand by him though like we did McGregor because that could ruin a player.

Innocent until proven guilty in our goldfish bowl ? aye right. If we signed him (and even if he is proven innocent)how would he handle the reception from every other team's fans ? He would be better to take up Millers offer from Budaspor.

I know it's water off a duck's back to Shagger, but I think he's kind of gifted in that way. Is Goodwillie (and can you imagine what the mhanks songwriters could do with that name) ?

Not saying its right, just the way we know it is in Scottish fitba. :anguish:

Tbh i think the only way it would affect him on the park is if he scored he would be straight across to the away fans and jst rubbin it right in their faces he scored. Also dnt hink it would get to him that much if ally took him aside and saif here we know your innocent so do you dnt gee a fuck wit anyone else says yer a good player go out and show it...or even shagger becuase he gets it every week. IF he is prover innocent

As a player I rate him and if he is found not guily then I hope he can move on with his career and have a successful one.

However we have enough problems just now to worry about and we've had others in the past with McGregor etc so we don't really need another player who will add to this.

I do hope Dundee Utd stand by him though like we did McGregor because that could ruin a player.

(tu)

if he's innocent then it's a lot of pressure for a young guy to take

although,he does bring a lot of it on himself imo.

just need to wait and see

I am always very cynical when it comes to stuff like this with footballers. 9 times out of 10 the case will get dropped. I hope this is the case.

If he does get convicted then obviously he should be nowhere near the club.

A lot of that is down to footballers throwing money around....