Weiss....

Canuckbear089

If we got taken over before the summer, would you put in a bid for him in July? On his day IMO he's one of the most skillful players in Scotland if played in his correct position.

I dont think with their vast sums of money Manchester City will actually need him, so a wee bid of 2 mill or so would surely do the trick?

Assuming we'll have 5 mill to spend then that leaves us with another 3 mill for a defender and maybe pick up another loan signing or bosman to bolster the back line?

Although I would like to see Fleck get a run of games in the position that Vlad is playing in right now so he could be a natural replacement.

If we got taken over before the summer, would you put in a bid for him in July? On his day IMO he's one of the most skillful players in Scotland if played in his correct position.

I dont think with their vast sums of money Manchester City will actually need him, so a wee bid of 2 mill or so would surely do the trick?

Assuming we'll have 5 mill to spend then that leaves us with another 3 mill for a defender and maybe pick up another loan signing or bosman to bolster the back line?

Although I would like to see Fleck get a run of games in the position that Vlad is playing in right now so he could be a natural replacement.

in his correct position, you either got it or you dont and he does, wherever on the pitch if he is confident there should be no issues where he is

Whats the situation with his loan deal? Are we paying him some money in a wage and Man City the rest? His wage demands might be an issue if that were the case. I would love to get him on a permanent deal, but in my opinion Man City will ask for at least 6mill.

2mil you having a laugh and Fleck is pish.

he is only 18 right now though correct? Back when he got a few MOTM's in a row we were all hailing him as the messiah.

IMO if we give him a good run of about 10/15 matches then he will get his confidence and keep his place in the first team squad.

Hopefully with Miller gone he will get some games in his correct position. Id like to see him dropping behind playing off a striker, maybe a good partner for Jelavic.

He could still turn out to be a great player for us.

He said if he had no future with city he would want to sign with us.

I think he is a great wee player would love him to sign permanently.

Hope he is in the mood tonight just like the weekend

Also when does his contract expire with city?

Maybe pick him up on a bosman and use the ruling to our advantage for once?

Ah... I see the education system in Scotland is doing the country proud...

Spot on mate, no doubt some would happily see him leave for 600k and then 4 or 5 year later the lad is linked with every side going with quotes around 7 or 8 million.

I would hate to be a youngster at Rangers tbh

Would love to get him permanently but sadly i think Man City would be looking for £5mill+ for him. However if we could do some sort of deal including them getting first option on buying him back etc then maybe just maybe something could be done.

Yes, in todays Times there is a great interview with him, he says he would love to stay if he wasnt wanted at city as he wants first team football but Mancini has told him he is in his plans. The truth is unless we get took over i dont expect too see Weiss here next year, but he would be welcomed back by me.

Would be nice but think city have him on a long term deal. Plus Bain is a prick so he would let that pass him by.

He has two years left at city. So if he doesnt play next year and hes loaned out again id imagine he wouldnt sign on again which leaves him in his last year of his contract and the price comes down id imagine.

Looks like he is starting to settle, and if he continues to play well I would love to see him sign for us. Unfortunately can't see it happening as I reckon he's out of our price range. Another loan deal would be good if we can't sign him though.

I don't see where he would fit in the current Man City team.

Milner

SWP

A.Johnson

Silva

Barry

Viera

De Jong

Yaya Toure

I don't see him getting a game in midfield above any of them.

Plus they sometimes play a 4-3-3 and he wouldn't get in the team above any of the strikers either.

no doubt about the boy's talent. Has yet to develop his game to offload the killer pass at the end of his runs. That is what will be keeping out of the Man City team. Mancini will be trusting that Walter is the man to develop that in him. It is coming and he is starting to provide assists.

Once this is developed Mancini will want him back. Just enjoy him while we have him.

Only blot on his copy book is he went missing on 2nd Jan (as did others) when we needed someone to hold the ball and run at these bheggars

no doubt about the boy's talent. Has yet to develop his game to offload the killer pass at the end of his runs. That is what will be keeping out of the Man City team. Mancini will be trusting that Walter is the man to develop that in him. It is coming and he is starting to provide assists.

Once this is developed Mancini will want him back. Just enjoy him while we have him.

Only blot on his copy book is he went missing on 2nd Jan (as did others) when we needed someone to hold the ball and run at these bheggars

To be fair against them, he never got the service. And when he did they had 2/3 taigs around him.