Does anyone think Beattie.

Clemdog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think walter knows a little more than you boab, we got the 3 points, and beattie got some confidence from a start. Id like to see you try and be a football manager for a season you scrotum.

i agree with boab , i think he is unfit and his effort isnt even that good

if we could get him off the wage bill there are better options in spl than him

i agree with boab , i think he is unfit and his effort isnt even that good

if we could get him off the wage bill there are better options in spl than him

As much as i do agree, we aint going to sell for anywere near the price we paid for him. So we're aswell trying to build the guys confidence up and use him as effectively as we can. I myself, have seen big guys with no pace, being really effective in football, whether it being holding the ball up and finding passes. ive played that roll :lol:

As much as i do agree, we aint going to sell for anywere near the price we paid for him. So we're aswell trying to build the guys confidence up and use him as effectively as we can. I myself, have seen big guys with no pace, being really effective in football, whether it being holding the ball up and finding passes. ive played that roll :lol:

billy mehmet would be a better option than him for less than half the wages

Wears one of these under his match-day top?

http://www.wellspher...ok-thin/1234184

And when he takes it off he's actually a 500lbs man? :anguish:

:lol: FFS...William Foulke only weighed about 236lbs at his heaviest playing weight...Ever heard of "Fatty" Foulke, Ben?

I still haven't seen the game yet (its not on here until tonight) so I take it that Beattie had a stinker?

After watching the game against the Accies, he clearly is nowhere near playing fitness.

:lol: FFS...William Foulke only weighed about 236lbs at his heaviest playing weight...Ever heard of "Fatty" Foulke, Ben?

I still haven't seen the game yet (its not on here until tonight) so I take it that Beattie had a stinker?

After watching the game against the Accies, he clearly is nowhere near playing fitness.

Never heard of him Oz but he might be related to Beattie :lol:

His movement was terrible, almost non-existant, he offered nothing but a long ball option which thankfully not too many took him up on. And in general was lazy and unfit.

I'd put him on a strict diet if I was the manager.

Nothing wrong with his weight, at all. This fat thing is a disgusting myth.

Fucking support him, hes one of us!

Maybe he should start pulling his weight, so to speak.

He's been here 6 months had about 3 months first team training and I can't see any difference in his fitness.

He's had 6 or 7 appearances, I expected him to take playing for Rangers a bit more serious than this.