Does anyone think Beattie.

Clemdog

Guest SandyWATP

Your eyes must be painted on.

Beattie is evidently carrying too much weight.

(tu)

He was a panic-buy who I didn't want.

Fleck offers far more than him.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day Beattie has been a waste of cash. He may be unfit, not ready but can anyone say that when we bought him he would be fit and ready. Sorry I'll rephrase that did anyone believe that by this time he would be fit and ready? I personally think that Beattie will ever find form. He's injury prone and at his age will only get worse. Sure w need to stick by our players but when an ends dead we we need to turn round!

Maybe he should start pulling his weight, so to speak.

He's been here 6 months had about 3 months first team training and I can't see any difference in his fitness.

He's had 6 or 7 appearances, I expected him to take playing for Rangers a bit more serious than this.

6 or 7 game and fans are slaughtering him? :lol:doh!

Its pathetic, maybe our fans should try harder to support our guys!

Never heard of him Oz but he might be related to Beattie :lol:

His movement was terrible, almost non-existant, he offered nothing but a long ball option which thankfully not too many took him up on. And in general was lazy and unfit.

I'd put him on a strict diet if I was the manager.

There have been so many posts about the game being chronically shite I was tempted not to watch the game when it comes on tonight, but I will watch it and see just how bad Beattie was.

I'm still convinced that if Beattie was 100% fit he would run riot for us, because you don't suddenly forget how to play football overnight...But so far his reputation is getting a battering due to his lack of fitness, so you have to say that he has been a bad signing for us so far.

I won't write him off just yet though. :pipe:

6 or 7 game and fans are slaughtering him? :lol:doh!

Its pathetic, maybe our fans should try harder to support our guys!

Have you seen me 'slaughter' his footballing ability. 6 months and he still isn't match fit? How long do we wait? Until the end of the season?

Don't fucking bother, I don't miss a game apart from European away. So don't scrutinise my support of our players, I'm allowed my opinion on our players fitness.

Deal with what? The lies aimed at one of our players?

Whos the faggot in the vid?

:lol:

Deal with the fact Beattie is well overweight instead of being in denial because he's one of us.

And I hope you're taking the piss asking who that is? The greatest footballer of all time, that's who it is. :praise:

There have been so many posts about the game being chronically shite I was tempted not to watch the game when it comes on tonight, but I will watch it and see just how bad Beattie was.

I'm still convinced that if Beattie was 100% fit he would run riot for us, because you don't suddenly forget how to play football overnight...But so far his reputation is getting a battering due to his lack of fitness, so you have to say that he has been a bad signing for us so far.

I won't write him off just yet though. :pipe:

I agree with you here Oz the guy is a quality player, he needs more games tbh Lafferty was pish tonight he could have came off for Jelavic instead of Beattie.

Deal with the fact Beattie is well overweight instead of being in denial because he's one of us.

And I hope you're taking the piss asking who that is? The greatest footballer of all time, that's who it is. :praise:

You are up the lumb! Seriously not well.

"of all time" "in denial" "is well overweight" "deal with the FACT" doh!

:lol:

Nighty night Kappa!

Have you seen me 'slaughter' his footballing ability. 6 months and he still isn't match fit? How long do we wait? Until the end of the season?

Don't fucking bother, I don't miss a game apart from European away. So don't scrutinise my support of our players, I'm allowed my opinion on our players fitness.

I didnt mean you personally Ben.

Hes been injured for the most part, hardly his fault. Yeah, i would say at least 1 year, 1 season.

Of course you are, as we all are, and thats all it is, an opinion.

;)