***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

Whittaker shouldn't have been standing where he was at the goal. He should have realised he was playing them two on side!

And he was 1st tae put his arm up claiming offside!

Once again I find myself repeating myself - the worst full back I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

Although people are sick of hearing it, I have to agree. Need to get a proper replacement sorted PRONTO.

why boyd left us, miller was already playing beside boyd so it was easier for him, jela was millers partner however he ended up injured for a number of months and is still getting match sharpness but at a time we sold miller, we have nobody else to turn to apart from lafferty, naismith or jelavic.

we really need somebody in asap or else the unthinkable will happen (thats churning my stomach)

A partner for Lafferty would have clinched it IMO.

Stupid replacing a striker for a striker when you need a goal.

Fucking gutting.

Better ball control, half decent efforts on target, and the ability to stay onside when on the attack BY Lafferty would have made a big difference.

Just back in from the game. Fucking fuming.

They were there for the taking after half-time but our management didn't have the balls to bring one of our 4 centre midfielders off and bring on another striker to partner a struggling Lafferty.

No excuses, that was terrible today.