Tim Matavz

Your so fucked up you dont want a quality player because his name is tim. Your one if they people who hates celtic than they love Rangers.

Oh and Miller isnt a timhes a hibsfan, idiot.

shut up sadsacks.you take everything so serious.i think its because you have a pape name also

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your so fucked up you dont want a quality player because his name is tim. Your one if they people who hates celtic than they love Rangers.

Oh and Miller isnt a timhes a hibsfan, idiot.

I think he was at the wind up chief.

Ian Durrant apparently flew out to Holland to take in a game or go to a cafe :crabflute:

Probably went over there to get some new notepads on the cheap for Walter, Ally and Kenny to play around with on the touchline.

i think its probably not going to happen while this hmrc case is ongoing

why would whyte get involved before its outcome then ? He wouldnt let murray bully him inti being a smokescreen imo

From Gronigen Forum:

Rangers lijkt Tim Matavz binnen te halen, Matavz wordt na de wedstrijd tegen FC Twente gekeurd in Glasgow

Rangers appears to get Tim Matavz in, Matavz is tested after the competition against FC Twente in Glasgow

From Gronigen Forum:

Rangers lijkt Tim Matavz binnen te halen, Matavz wordt na de wedstrijd tegen FC Twente gekeurd in Glasgow

Rangers appears to get Tim Matavz in, Matavz is tested after the competition against FC Twente in Glasgow

i dont get that

From Gronigen Forum:

So he arrives for a medical after the FC Twente game? Dubious to say the least....

(knobs off to check Dutch fixture list)

From Gronigen Forum:

Im guessing they mean hes flew in to have a medical tonight ? reckon there could be anything on the news at 10 if its true ? There is never usually this much speculation without something significant happening. I am starting to get quietly hopefull on this

So he arrives for a medical after the FC Twente game? Dubious to say the least....

(knobs off to check Dutch fixture list)

played earlier today so plenty of time to fly in and have a medical.

because he never realised the extent of the problem or murray offered to give him an indemnity but wont actually do it.

The tax issue has been well publicised im sure that would be one of the first things he asked about and Murray wants rid so hes not going to lie jst to get him into negotiations if when he finds out the truth he jst pulls out and imo he would of found out before now.

I really can't see this happening at all . I always take the transfer windows the same way . Don't get to worried or too excited till a deals done .

This seems to have come from nowhere and the sums involved suggest we have no chance of completing a deal .

He would be a good signing but I'm taking it all as bs for the moment .