boogy

weedurranty

is not a very good player anymore.

That is all

I believe Boogy is being made to look bad because Weir is well past it and Whitty is not a fullback, he is being exposed now. Time to drop Weir, his ship has sailed i'm afraid.

I believe Boogy is being made to look bad because Weir is well past it and Whitty is not a fullback, he is being exposed now. Time to drop Weir, his ship has sailed i'm afraid.

I get upset when he casually strolls around thinking he is franz becken fuckin bauer when he is not. A little urgency and stick to your role please

has been poor all season and people on here have been quick to point fingers elsewhere in our defence but i think he has been a big part of the problem this season

Not only him, Whittaker and Weir have been poor too. Papac a bit better but not great.

100% agree with this - Bougherra must be knackered covering for Weir and Whittaker every fuckin week.

Christ Davies no even getting the basics right now.

100% agree with this - Bougherra must be knackered covering for Weir and Whittaker every fuckin week.

Christ Davies no even getting the basics right now.

hes not knackered because he never breaks a sweat. and hes more interested in looking good then playing his fuckin position

I'd give this a go - I fear Walters too nice a guy though tae take Davie and Whittaker in and tell them!

i agree. fair enough you have the argument of experience, but that only works when you have the legs too. weir no longer has the legs and can only really fulfill his current potential in a back 5 (hence man u). sorry davie but PLEASE take one for the team and take a backseat role. and we need a permanent right back,

foster (on loan) > whittaker > broadfoot (not even a rb) > naebody

He makes himself look bad with 10 yard passing going to the other team, not able to beat men in the air, doing a stupid run somewhere, looking for a pass and hitting it into the stand, none of that can be blamed on Weir, Whittaker, Papac

I know. But we could have

(tu) Bit of a catch 22 situation, we don't want to let our best players go and that's when their value is high, so we keep them then when they start underperforming and we want to sell or replace them we wont get a good price for them