Clubs interested in Allan McGregor?

GOAT

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Arsenal will sign McGregor, it's more likely the scout was looking at Bougherra. A player that Wenger has praised in the past.

I remember the game against Aberdeen in January 2005 where all the talk in the studio pre match was 'Arsenal have a scout watching Stefan Klos'

By full time 'the scout was actually watching Fernando Ricksen'

Until i see a quote from said scout saying he was watching McGregor, i'm not falling for this pish. If he was even there, i'd say Ness or Templeton would've been the most likely targets

I remember the game against Aberdeen in January 2005 where all the talk in the studio pre match was 'Arsenal have a scout watching Stefan Klos'

Until i see a quote from said scout saying he was watching McGregor, i'm not falling for this pish. If he was even there, i'd say Ness or Templeton would've been the most likely targets

he may have scouted so and so but he would have went away with one person on his mind and that would be ness first then maybe just maybe edu

Exactly, it could be anybody.

The press are adding 2+2 and getting 5.

Arsenal finally end their goalkeeper search in Scotland seemingly walter will sanction a move at the end of the campaign.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/471322240?-11344

Awful source

Villa sent McAllister to watch him 2 months ago and nothing came of it. One (alleged) scout and the deal has already been signed

if he goes it will be on the last day of the transfer window we will get 4/5m and not see a penny as it disappears into the big black hole that is slippery daves empire

Thats what I'm afraid of. A lot are suggesting selling and then putting the cash to the debt or buying players, but every time we get our hands on a big dod of money, somebody at Rangers suddenly remembers a big bill we have outstanding. Despite our published debt figures of £32m a few years back, we've brought in that many times over yet barely reduced it. Something ain't right.

It guts me to say, I hope we hang on to Mcgregor as it won't make any difference if we get £1m or £50m for him as we'll not see any of it.

Awful source

Villa sent McAllister to watch him 2 months ago and nothing came of it. One (alleged) scout and the deal has already been signed

agree m8 but i thought i would post it anyway even that how can walter sanction a move at the end of the season when he will not be in charge then lol

agree m8 but i thought i would post it anyway even that how can walter sanction a move at the end of the season when he will not be in charge then lol

on here your as regular as a doze of the trotts mate, do u use other fan sites ? or jst this one :)

on here your as regular as a doze of the trotts mate, do u use other fan sites ? or jst this one :)

Whats it to you m8 at the end of the day im posting what i think we are interested in so if you dont like it dont read it

Whats it to you m8 at the end of the day im posting what i think we are interested in so if you dont like it dont read it

whats the issue with the question, no mallice jsut a question, if yer aggrieved you really have no reason to be do ya, try get conversation going a bit and your no chuffed by sounds of it, i wont bother then eh

whats the issue with the question, no mallice jsut a question, if yer aggrieved you really have no reason to be do ya, try get conversation going a bit and your no chuffed by sounds of it, i wont bother then eh

Sorry m8 thought you were having a dig lol i only use this fan forum but i always check news now which has a lot of sites post on it regarding rangers and the rangers official site (tu)

Not read the whole thread, but it was taken from Sky Sports News, and their 'what's in the papers'... :lol:

Arsenal are set to offer up to £10m for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Southampton's 17 year old, so if and a big if they want McGregor, then they can stump up the cash.

Unfortunatley it doesn't work that way, especially with the situation we are in, so if McGregor does leave, I wouldn't be suprised if it was around the £5m mark.

The annoying thing about Allan going is that we'll not get as much as Septic would if he was with them!

You can see they're continually downplaying McGregor, and when you think of Celtic goalkeepers... Remember Kerr, all we heard was "Got to be worth at least £10 M !!!!"

No doubt Allan will go but we'll get a pittance, part of that is to do with the old supply and demand (knowing we need the money gives them a big edge) but part has to do with teams looking to how much they can get away with paying and the mhedia are continually downplaying the worth of our players!

Still, we have Neil there if he does so no big sweat in this case!

The annoying thing about Allan going is that we'll not get as much as Septic would if he was with them!

You can see they're continually downplaying McGregor, and when you think of Celtic goalkeepers... Remember Kerr, all we heard was "Got to be worth at least £10 M !!!!"

No doubt Allan will go but we'll get a pittance, part of that is to do with the old supply and demand (knowing we need the money gives them a big edge) but part has to do with teams looking to how much they can get away with paying and the mhedia are continually downplaying the worth of our players!

Still, we have Neil there if he does so no big sweat in this case!

Ok then how much did they get for Kerr in the end?

And how much did they get for '15 million rated' Artur Boruc?

McGregor - top class keeper, start the bidding at £10m. We'd be daft to sell him for any less than that.

Bougherra - Algerian POTY, start the bidding at £6m. Just as good as Cuellar IMO and has proven that in the CL.

We can't keep selling our best players for buttons. It's suicide.

We're not going to get £10m for Allan McGregor or any of our players. We can hold out for it, but it's not going to happen.

Certainly don't want to see another Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller scenario again.