Celtic after Danny Wilson

CraigR#10

I said in the summer that he'd be a Celtic player within 2 years.

Me too.

For me, his move to Liverpool reminded me of the "Gough from Dundee Utd to Rangers via Spurs" scenario as Jim McLean said there's no way he would sell to another Scottish club.

Dundee Utd were holding their own in Scottish football at the time.

I doubt he's a Celtic fan. Did you see his face after McCulloch equalised at the San Giro?

I have no idea if he's a Celtic fan or not and it doesn't bother me if he is but I've seen this argument used a number of times with regards to Wilson in the past and I don't get it. Did you see Neil McCann's face when he scored twice at the San Giro to win the title for us in 1999? Did you see Mo Johnston's face whenever he scored against Celtic?

Plenty of footballers are delighted when their club gets a result, whether against their boyhood team or not. When they are on the pitch they are football players, not football fans.

I have no idea if he's a Celtic fan or not and it doesn't bother me if he is but I've seen this argument used a number of times with regards to Wilson in the past and I don't get it. Did you see Neil McCann's face when he scored twice at the San Giro to win the title for us in 1999? Did you see Mo Johnston's face whenever he scored against Celtic?

Plenty of footballers are delighted when their club gets a result, whether against their boyhood team or not. When they are on the pitch they are football players, not football fans.

McCann barely looked bothered, a bit shitscared if anything when he netted the third that day.

No chance

look at wilsons comments on Twitter after we beat Celtic

he is a rangers man now , don't kid yourselves

Edu was on that twitter saying 'why do you pretend to be someone your not.' Not saying he doesn't give a shit about us (infact Id be amazed if he is a tim ), but I don't think thats his real Twitter.

Edu was on that twitter saying 'why do you pretend to be someone your not.' Not saying he doesn't give a shit about us (infact Id be amazed if he is a tim ), but I don't think thats his real Twitter.

I read on someones twitter as well that Wilsons is a fake, might have been Edu cant remember though

It's not a real twitter page, rest assured :)

He is however a Celtic fan, his celebrating the goal against them last season doesn't change that, he was part of a team, individual support shouldn't play a part in that kind of scenario.

Finally, straight from the horses mouth (as of last week) that he is most certaintly not going to be joing Celtic, and is very much in KD's plans for the remaider of the season.