Kris Common

i understand kevs point but what i dont like is we talked about it before we had it signed and we did it arse from elbow. we should have signed him on a bosman then spoke to derby. that way we could adjust our offer to derby.

as ever though we are amaturish it seems.

Those people need to screw their head on and realise the money he allegedly wants does not represent good value on our part and that we are absolutely right to not offer it.

totally agree (tu)

the depressing thing is that a club our size can't afford that.

what if messi got offered to us and he wanted 25k a week?

only using that as an extreme example but do you see my point m8...

shit situation to be in :anguish:

there's other incentives to be looking at aswell,not just 750k when the guy is probably already a multi millionaire.

things like champions league,playing in front of massive crowds,the chance to win medals,first team football,

(which he definitely won't get if he goes to c***ic) it's not all about the money all the time.

i know what i would choose if i was loaded in the first place anyway.

I understand what you are saying, and you may have a point about first team football at Celtic, although whoever he signs for he will believe he will be able to get in the first team. In in all honesty, from his point of view if it comes down to a straight choice between Rangers and Celtic, i cant blame him for opting for the highest bidder, as most of the other incentives you listed can be applied to them aswell. There is no doubt he will be a wealthy man, but if the reports of a 5k weekly difference are true, he will have to justify to himself why to turn down such an offer. Really, as he has no links with the club, it will make no sense to him to accept 5k less a week.

I understand what you are saying, and you may have a point about first team football at Celtic, although whoever he signs for he will believe he will be able to get in the first team. In in all honesty, from his point of view if it comes down to a straight choice between Rangers and Celtic, i cant blame him for opting for the highest bidder, as most of the other incentives you listed can be applied to them aswell. There is no doubt he will be a wealthy man, but if the reports of a 5k weekly difference are true, he will have to justify to himself why to turn down such an offer. Really, as he has no links with the club, it will make no sense to him to accept 5k less a week.

true m8 (tu)

when you look at it through a supporters eyes you wonder how anyone could say no to rangers.

i suppose every fan says the same about there team though...

never mind,he's shite anyway :craphead:

I would like a cheif executive who knows the club and doesnt just appear when we win a trophy or sign a player

Also someone who doesnt let the tims get every player the manager wants

what does he do to justify his 600k a year ?

He's keeping RFC trading for starters.

And aint gonna pay funny money for a player like Commons.

Which players has he "let the tims get" as I've never heard anybody mention that Bain "let the tims get" anybody.

If you read the ET, it says its off because the bank wont sanction his contract past the end of the year!

Quite clear that they are just making shit up somewhere and nobody has a clue! Maybe wait until the club or player actually say something?