Kris Common

We by anycunt strikes again. they weren't ever interested until we came in for him. It must be a nice feeling for them knowing that for the 1st time in there lifes they can offer any cunt more money than we can.

Who else they going to sign? the wee Swedish guy that is on trial with us?

Wouldn't put it past the clueless cunts.

i actually know whats going to happen here....Velicka will go to switzerland and we will offer commons 2-3k more and he will be a gers player. Not a source jst what i think will happen (tu)

its a sad day when we are being held to ransom by a fucking dud from the championship. What has kris commons done thats worthwhile? he might be a good bit of business if he plays well and we sell him for millions but i don't see it happening like that.

Let him rot at the piggery, if he was a bluenose like is being made out then he'd take the £5000 hit and make his 'dream' move. £15,000 is nothing to be shrugged at ffs. These players need to get a grip of reality.

Good player and people are just being bitter.

I don't get the signing tho, if we were to sign the lad it would be a typical Smith signing.

We need a striker ffs, we have enough wingers and I hope we stay clear of him for that reason only.

Maybe if we declared interest in Ross tokely they would sign him! Pathetic how many players they steal from under our noses. Their interview probably consists of "we will pay you whatever rangers will plus £5k".

At the end of the day if he is happy to go to them simply for more money, we are better off without him.

Whats the script here im jist in from work and cant be fucked readin last fifteen pages?

This!!!

I dont have a scoobie. SSN saying we have pulled out of the deal and others saying no we are still going for him wacko.gif

This!!!

I dont have a scoobie. SSN saying we have pulled out of the deal and others saying no we are still going for him wacko.gif

Well if hes goin to the scum then fuck him. If hes coming here great!

Think we all need to trust Walter here to pull a rabbit out of the hat!

Paul Gascoigne: *sitting on a beach as a man walks past* : "Sheryl... do you know who that is?... thats Walter Smith the manager of Glasgow Rangers"

"You know... I would love to play for them"

Later that year Walter goes round to Gazza's house to discuss him signing...

Paul Gascoigne: "Sheryl get us a beer... Walter no need to speak... I'm signing!"

Remember Kris Commons the honour of playing for Rangers only gets offered once...

I would like him to be a Rangers player, not for 20K a week though.

Martin Bain is sticking to his guns and should be applauded. I would rather lose out on a player than see us get landing in more trouble financially.

15K a week is a hell of a lot of money though, who wouldn't want that? The chance of European football and trophies as well? Seems some people are just interested in lining their pockets. Can't say I blame them, everyone likes money.

But as a professional footballer would I rather choose money and mediocrity or glory and a generous pay cheque I know what I would go for.

Paul Gascoigne: *sitting on a beach as a man walks past* : "Sheryl... do you know who that is?... thats Walter Smith the manager of Glasgow Rangers"

Paul Gascoigne: "Sheryl get us a beer... Walter no need to speak... I'm signing!"

Remember Kris Commons the honour of playing for Rangers only gets offered once...

How many times did we go in for McCoist?

:praise::praise: :praise:

I was saying last night at the game to a couple of the guys that KC wether we sign him or not is never ever ever worth 20 grand a week! For him to earn that and Kenny Miller to earn 50k p/w makes me realise football is up shit creek! If these average players can make money like that then its a bad day.

People are grumbling saying we cant even match the demands! Seriously if you guys who are saying that are happy to bow to Kris Commons wage demands who is essentialy a Scotland squad player!

Wee naisy is better than him and the enigma is Weiss has far more potential than him!

I will repeat again wether it was only us in for him or another 15 teams this guy is not a 20k a week player!