Kris Common

:praise::praise: :praise:

I was saying last night at the game to a couple of the guys that KC wether we sign him or not is never ever ever worth 20 grand a week! For him to earn that and Kenny Miller to earn 50k p/w makes me realise football is up shit creek! If these average players can make money like that then its a bad day.

People are grumbling saying we cant even match the demands! Seriously if you guys who are saying that are happy to bow to Kris Commons wage demands who is essentialy a Scotland squad player!

Wee naisy is better than him and the enigma is Weiss has far more potential than him!

I will repeat again wether it was only us in for him or another 15 teams this guy is not a 20k a week player!

Exactly...

We are getting ourselves excited about a player who in my opinion is no better than what we have got.

Paul Gascoigne: *sitting on a beach as a man walks past* : "Sheryl... do you know who that is?... thats Walter Smith the manager of Glasgow Rangers"

"You know... I would love to play for them"

Later that year Walter goes round to Gazza's house to discuss him signing...

Paul Gascoigne: "Sheryl get us a beer... Walter no need to speak... I'm signing!"

Remember Kris Commons the honour of playing for Rangers only gets offered once...

I wouldn't see why another reason was needed than this story (tu)

:praise::praise: :praise:

I was saying last night at the game to a couple of the guys that KC wether we sign him or not is never ever ever worth 20 grand a week! For him to earn that and Kenny Miller to earn 50k p/w makes me realise football is up shit creek! If these average players can make money like that then its a bad day.

People are grumbling saying we cant even match the demands! Seriously if you guys who are saying that are happy to bow to Kris Commons wage demands who is essentialy a Scotland squad player!

Wee naisy is better than him and the enigma is Weiss has far more potential than him!

I will repeat again wether it was only us in for him or another 15 teams this guy is not a 20k a week player!

I agree with you there, I'd like to see him at the club as I think he can give us another option/add to the team but he's not worth 20k a week. Naisy is far better than him, anyone know what wages he's just agreed to? Commons should be in no position to think he's worth more a week than Naisy

i know commons is better than wylde.

at very least.

Would you then say at the age Wylde is he has far more potential than the Scotland squad player?

Would you also agree said Scotland squad player has done nothing in his career to suggest he is a 20k p/w player?

I don't see a host of clubs clammering for his autograph.

Was only us.a skint club desperate for a squad boost...and then

The beggars..trying to get one over on us cos we mean more to them than they do.

Hope he enjoys the tattie dome bench watching as we pump his new side and he joins the likes of Brown,loovens,Ledley,Riorden,Hartley etc who all realised their mistake far too late.

Commons is signing for the scum today and tbh i am gutted he would have brought a new dimension to the team he can score goals aswell for 20k he would have been worth it Beattie is not getting on the bench, Naismith is off the boil just now, Lafferty is not going to bag you goals, Jela is just coming back from injury. We need to get someone in this window or were fucked.

Would you then say at the age Wylde is he has far more potential than the Scotland squad player?

Would you also agree said Scotland squad player has done nothing in his career to suggest he is a 20k p/w player?

i think wylde is overrated on here i have to say.

i think its doubtful he will ever be a rangers player but i really dont like doing down our youth so i wont say it again.

20k a week is nothing in world football. a pittance most if not all international players will be expecting it as a minimum. if you dont want or cant pay that kind of wage then you better get used to the likes of rooney hayes and salmon. thats going to be our level. oh and if super doesnt work out it will be the two jimmies , jim jeffries or at best billie davies for boss.

back to your question i would say there is a smallish chance wylde will be better than commons. but that wasnt really what was said.

I want a reporter to ask him after he signs for them to say, "What made you choose Ra Sellik over the Rangers"

I wonder if he'll be honest enough to say "MONEY"

Won't hold my breath however ..............

i think wylde is overrated on here i have to say.

i think its doubtful he will ever be a rangers player but i really dont like doing down our youth so i wont say it again.

20k a week is nothing in world football. a pittance most if not all international players will be expecting it as a minimum. if you dont want or cant pay that kind of wage then you better get used to the likes of rooney hayes and salmon. thats going to be our level. oh and if super doesnt work out it will be the two jimmies , jim jeffries or at best billie davies for boss.

back to your question i would say there is a smallish chance wylde will be better than commons. but that wasnt really what was said.

Kris Commons is not an international player!!!! He is at best a squad player! Big Jela isnt on 20k p/w and he is a croatian squad player who actually gets to play for them! Now when Commons cant get in the Scotland 1st 11 ahead of Naisy, Maloney, Mcfadden, Morrison et al, does he prove himself to be th type who can walk about commanding 20k p/w! What has he done at Derby to justify a 3x pay rise?

Lets be honest, your a negative cunt who loves to paint the world at Rangers to be the worst thing there can be! Id happily see you a Jelavic, Naismith, Weiss, Davis over anyone who isnt good enough for his own country or the one he decided he could get a game for!

But anyway mate ill jump on the bandwagon. The world at Rangers is falling apart, i will be leaving for the Erskine bridge at 3 if anyone wants to jump in tandem with me?

I want a reporter to ask him after he signs for them to say, "What made you choose Ra Sellik over the Rangers"

I wonder if he'll be honest enough to say "MONEY"

Won't hold my breath however ..............

I was just about to post this.

Do they have better training facilities? No.

Do they have a better stadium? No.

Are they playing in Europe and are they likely to play in the CL again? No.

Do they have a better team? No.

Was it about the money? Erm, no. Neil convinced me that this club is the place to be and we will go on to big things. Honest guv.

I was just about to post this.

Do they have better training facilities? No.

Do they have a better stadium? No.

Are they playing in Europe and are they likely to play in the CL again? No.

Do they have a better team? No.

Was it about the money? Erm, no. Neil convinced me that this club is the place to be and we will go on to big things. Honest guv.

Yip this is the pish we will no doubt hear ...............

Kris Commons is not an international player!!!! He is at best a squad player! Big Jela isnt on 20k p/w and he is a croatian squad player who actually gets to play for them! Now when Commons cant get in the Scotland 1st 11 ahead of Naisy, Maloney, Mcfadden, Morrison et al, does he prove himself to be th type who can walk about commanding 20k p/w! What has he done at Derby to justify a 3x pay rise?

Lets be honest, your a negative cunt who loves to paint the world at Rangers to be the worst thing there can be! Id happily see you a Jelavic, Naismith, Weiss, Davis over anyone who isnt good enough for his own country or the one he decided he could get a game for!

But anyway mate ill jump on the bandwagon. The world at Rangers is falling apart, i will be leaving for the Erskine bridge at 3 if anyone wants to jump in tandem with me?

jela naisy david and weiss will all be earnign 20k a week elsewhere within 2 years.

tell me i am wrong.