Kris Common

Fuck him if he does....not exactly a world class star is he?

He plays in the championship and has done for a reason.

At 27 he should be playing in the EPL if he was that good and he certainly isn't worth £20k per week that's for sure.

We've made him an offer but he's been offered more cash elsewhere so doesbt look like he's coming to Ibrox. Not exact words but that was the jist of it

That was his exact words on BBC earlier. No problems, Commons will be midfielder number 15 for them, thats fine. Will be lucky to get a game.

Yet another mercenary putting cash before ambition.

His loss.

People blaming Bain for this need to give themselves a shake

Just wtf do you want us to do? Offer him 25/30 grand a week and blow Celtic's offer out of the water? He's a 27 year old whose never played at a higher level than the second tier of English football ffs

The bheasts will lap it up, thinking they have got one over us again whilst not realising the cost he is adding to their wage bill, another average player. How many has that they got? Average players....around 40? doh Debt is rising fast......

Wage bill over £30million to ours at £16m. They should be wiping the floor with every opponent they face in this league, including us! Does it show how good we are or how bad they are? Maybe a bit of both!

With the size of their squad they should walk the league - on the other hand if we win it, I think it will be one of Smith's greatest achievements, resulting in Lennon loosing his job and total timmy meltdown. :thumbup:

all these people saying dont pay 20k for him. thats fineand i have no issue with it but dont go saying things like adam rooney isnt ragers class or conor samon etc.

because if thats our limits then these players are very much rangers class.

we better get used to some serious downsizing because we wont have the likes of bougie davis ness jela greigsy for much longer.

but if thats where we are then thats where we are.

We have given away better players than commons...... Ferguson, Adam and Miller. Cousin, Mendes and Beasley.

Why wont Walter play Gregg Wylde??

Where did Kyle Hutton go?

Will we ever see The Algerian Lord Lucan?

Best midfield we have would be davis edu ness wylde.

I have rattled on in many posts this week,

I'd buy only one player............. We have the best crop of young talent in the country, use them or lose them.

ps the player is David Goodwillie at Dundee United.