Bougie to Arsenal

ndcp67

You really think so? I dont think we rate him highly enough at times, maybe due to his off field behaviour or annoying bint of a bird. As a keeper, he has to be one of the best in the country, and, its no real surprise seeing him linked to man utd for me

As a shot stopper he is excellent but his distribution is nowhere near top class.

Good enough for mid table EPL downwrads but not good enough for a team aiming for the title...perhaps as back up but not for numbr one. He is too much of a gamble as he hasn't proved it week in week out at a top level He is 29 with 6 caps.

Why would a rangers fan judge him on scotland caps ? If anything the fact he has replaced Gordon as the no.1 is what i would point at.

This is the guy that couldnt hold Samararse Arsenal dont make me laugh.

Why not Arsenal have signed tons of players who make mistakes, why do you think they have failed to win anything in five years.

Bougherra as good if not better than what Arsenal have.

Why not Arsenal have signed tons of players who make mistakes, why do you think they have failed to win anything in five years.

Bougherra as good if not better than what Arsenal have.

5 clean sheets in 20 games in the SPL

Bougherra would get found out big time in England

Bougherra like alot of our players this season has been a bit of a let-down. Arsenal won't want him based on this seasons form and the fact Wenger is on BBC Sport saying he wants a loan player definetly puts this to bed, we won't let probably our most sellable asset go on loan

As I mentioned yesterday, I thought the scout was looking at Bougherra instead of McGregor. Although Arsenal could be doing with a keeper I couldn't see McGregor as a Ideal fit at the club.

Also wouldn't be surprised if that scout went back with glowing reports about Jamie Ness either.

just seen that on my i phone app with portsmouth herman hreidarson the likely replacemant jist thought ad post that.....wud take a huge fee for us to let him go now?? 6 7 million???????

Strange username - is the '67 yer date of birth, yer age, or the date of a certain Euro triumph? :shifty: