Derek Riordan

TeamHero

Look at it this way we go through January without strengthening the squad at all or we sign Riordan who is

1)undoubtedly talented

2)a bit of a bawbag

3)got a point to prove

If he does sign lets hope it pans out in our favour

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a few of his family, I'll try and see what they know and get back to everyone.

I have heard from a Hibs fan that Riordan is having a medical at Murray Park. Could and hopefully is a load of pish though.

We are desperate for a cheap-ish striker. Riordan may be available.

I dont like him, he's a ned arsehole. If he pulls on a Rangers top then all is forgiven.

I remember all these hysterical comments just before Miller signed and he won us over.

this lots of people never wanted miller he won most of us over. if we sign riordan we should give him a chance

walter smith, ally mccoist and that other guy who i forgot, can just fuck off now if this transfer happens

Why don't u get tae fuck if u have an attitude like that. His name is kenny mcdowall who is a really good coach for rangers. And a nice guy azwel

I dont like him, he's a ned arsehole. If he pulls on a Rangers top then all is forgiven.

I remember all these hysterical comments just before Miller signed and he won us over.

Desperate for a cheap-ish striker ?

Close yor eyes and it sounds like OC :rolleyes:

Not a thread for your wind ups mate.

Yep. I remember 1st gand we sung his name. Rangers vs st mirren league cup final. He scored winner.

Desperate for a cheap-ish striker ?

Close yor eyes and it sounds like OC :rolleyes:

Not a thread for your wind ups mate.

It's not a wind up. If it's easier for you to imagine that I am winding people up because I have a different opinion, then that's your problem.

What is it a thread for? Hysteria and moronic comments?

It's not a wind up. If it's easier for you to imagine that I am winding people up because I have a different opinion, then that's your problem.

What is it a thread for? Hysteria and moronic comments?

Your'e the student , you tell me mate.

As i posted earlier , no sane Bear would want that T*rrier at our club . Fact.

I know a few of his family, I'll try and see what they know and get back to everyone.

I have heard from a Hibs fan that Riordan is having a medical at Murray Park. Could and hopefully is a load of pish though.

Hurry were waiting? Lol