Derek Riordan

TeamHero

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the boy signs he should be given his chance. New club, new manager for him. People change and should be given the chance to do so.

Your feelings are only applicable to some players mate. Riordan is a lazy player who has had more than enough chances already. He was at the scum, his childhood heroes and could not be arsed so what makes you think he will put in a shift for us? Granted he has talent but like many others he does not apply it on a regular basis. Plus he is a fucking bampot off the field, barred from nightclubs all over the place.

Do we really need him? I'll be fucking raging if he signs as we have enough passengers already. What the fuck are our scouts up to?

Agree, I'm new to this forum and there is a lot of hatred and negativity. I used to be a member of a mixed forum, ie Gers and Celtic fans, much friendlier banter and intelligent posts.

bigots the lot of you.

and negative bastards

Agree, I'm new to this forum and there is a lot of hatred and negativity. I used to be a member of a mixed forum, ie Gers and Celtic fans, much friendlier banter and intelligent posts.

i wasnt serious.

stop hanging about with yahoos. they hate you.

Did you all join hands and dance in circles to the Teletubbies music? - What a sweet picture you compose of this 'mixed forum'.

If this is true look at what we have become signing the fenians rejects, all be it that miller came good bt its not a route we should be going down Mr murray needs to come out the shadows and say something, he'll be out when its season ticket time again its so fucking frustrating

Jesus fuck some of the stuff in this thread is cringe-worthy!!

Rangers need to start showing the fans respect??

You think people would learn from being proved wrong but apparently not!

Would Riordan improve the team, on paper yes, but in reality maybe not...

Ive met him a fair few times and hes always been pleasant enough and has always said Hibs are his boyhood club dunno where people are getting he supported Celtic...

If you ask any Celtic fan that watched most games they will tell you Riordan played well but fell out with Strap-on so didnt play as many games as he shouuld have.

I would rather we signed other players but if hes who Smith and co want then so be it!!

Chick Young blew this out the water the other day but, then again, what does he know?

Saying that, he did call the Commons one but I think that was just based on him knowing Rangers not being able to able to afford above a certain wage

You're just jealous you've never been there. sad.gif

Not really, I have no wish to enter any figment of your imagination. Where is this Plato's Heaven? Maybe they should have a wee stand at Ibrox for you and your celtic mates to get along to the match for? I go to the BBC forum, it has become a 'mixed forum', and I do not feel the love you talk about, which is fine by me, but you claim there is forum somewhere that you all get on nicely? As soon as he says the B word you were on here like a flash, I have very little time for that.

The B word?

Never posted on the BBC in my puff.

Half of my mates are die hard Celtic fans the other half die hard Gers. We all get along fine, before, during and after a game. You don't to be a cunt to support your team... you don't need to automatically hate someone coz their family don't support the same team you were brought up to support.

It's sad, pathetic and childlike the way some of you act on here.

Not really, I have no wish to enter any figment of your imagination. Where is this Plato's Heaven? Maybe they should have a wee stand at Ibrox for you and your celtic mates to get along to the match for? I go to the BBC forum, it has become a 'mixed forum', and I do not feel the love you talk about, which is fine by me, but you claim there is forum somewhere that you all get on nicely? As soon as he says the B word you were on here like a flash, I have very little time for that.

The B word?

Never posted on the BBC in my puff.

Half of my mates are die hard Celtic fans the other half die hard Gers. We all get along fine, before, during and after a game. You don't to be a cunt to support your team... you don't need to automatically hate someone coz their family don't support the same team you were brought up to support.

It's sad, pathetic and childlike the way some of you act on here.

What is 'sad and pathetic' is thinking you know people because of what they say now and again on a forum. I have made your day I expect, by replying to you, but I have no wish to enter into any more dialogue. It is strange though that 'half' your friends support one side, and half in the other, and you there in the middle eh? Hmmmm, you are too perfect. Cya.

"What is 'sad and pathetic' is thinking you know people because of what they say now and again on a forum."

The only impression you can get when you are posting in a forum is what the people post. That's kind of the idea of a forum mate.

"It is strange though that 'half' your friends support one side, and half in the other, and you there in the middle eh?"

This just makes no sense and has no relevance as a retort to my post.

What is 'sad and pathetic' is thinking you know people because of what they say now and again on a forum. I have made your day I expect, by replying to you, but I have no wish to enter into any more dialogue. It is strange though that 'half' your friends support one side, and half in the other, and you there in the middle eh? Hmmmm, you are too perfect. Cya.

Do you know what you all sound like? You sound like the kind fan that was slagging Kenny when he was coming back and look at what he achieved.

Who cares if Riordan was on the bench at Celtic. Look at Charlie Adam since he left us.... As long as the lad comes in and does a job and wants to play for us then I'd take him. He has bags of talent which only shows once every 10 games or so. Who's to say the Rangers coaching team can't get it coming through one in two games.

Far too quick to shoot the lad down.

Well said mate think he would be a good signing ... Don't like him but I think he could bring a bit of flare ... Feel we are very flat at the moment despite the 2-0 win

Compared to who?

Riordan would improve our team regardless of whether he's Laudrup or Gascoigne standard

He's an inconsistent, bad tempered player who can't consistently get goals or assists and who is struggling to stand out for one of the league's poorest sides.

He's a perfect example of the kind of SPL player who occasionally, very fucking occasionally, does something brilliant and it makes people forget all about the 5 or 6 shite performances that preceded it, and that will likely follow it.

I'd rather Fleck, Weiss, Lafferty, Naismith, Jelavic, Beattie or Wylde play ahead of any notion he disgraces our wing or strikeforce.

If Derek Riordan signs for us then thats it for me I'm afraid, I'm launching myself off a bridge. He's a dirty bead rattler who has no class, he's absolutely pish the majority of games and is a SCUMBAG