Derek Riordan

TeamHero

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All panic buttons now anyway unless it becomes fact. IF he is signed, then Walter and Ally would brook no shite from him, no mistake. I'm no big fan of his, but IF he pulls on our shirt, I'll give him the chance to prove his worth.

Why don't u get tae fuck if u have an attitude like that. His name is kenny mcdowall who is a really good coach for rangers. And a nice guy azwel

Who gives a fuck how nice a guy he is. We shouldn't be signing any cunts associated with that manky mob.

I wish someone Would confirm this, then I'd know whether I would be watching the rangers again while he's here.

I will not help pay this cunts wages while he pisses it up a wall causing trouble in the city centre. When I'm struggling to make a wage and provide for my family !

Why don't u get tae fuck if u have an attitude like that. His name is kenny mcdowall who is a really good coach for rangers. And a nice guy azwel

i was thinking of kenny scott actually, if i don't like the way my club is being run then i'll speak up and if you don't like it, then bury yer heed in the sand.

We are desperate for a cheap-ish striker. Riordan may be available.

I dont like him, he's a ned arsehole. If he pulls on a Rangers top then all is forgiven.

I remember all these hysterical comments just before Miller signed and he won us over.

Miller won alot of us over but he's still not respected by a good chunk of the fans for signing for celtic before and then leaving us, even though if i was in his situation i would find it hard to turn down 50 grand a week if the club i was at was forcing me out the door

Well you obviously don't know him then. Been in his house countless times. Trust me he's a bluenose.

There is a great story about Kenny where he phones his dad to tell he has a coaching job at Rangers: He says to his dad not tell anyone and before his dad puts the phone down, clearly delighted, he said 'beat it, I am phoning your brothers!'. Kenny is a Rangers man, as is his family.