Elisha Cuthbert or RFC?

Boab

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest orangpendek

jesus! you wouldn't say that if you could see the thing next door to me! tbh i'd rather have a crack at gordon strachan than go near that.....this is shocking and i apologise

jesus! you wouldn't say that if you could see the thing next door to me! tbh i'd rather have a crack at gordon strachan than go near that.....this is shocking and i apologise

It's the ginger hair that turns you on ain't it. :lol:

Guest orangpendek

actually the creature that dwells next door to me is so ginger she's orange....it's not a good look, believe me.

it's only a matter of time before frankie posts telling everyone why the media are misrepresenting ms cuthbert, d'artagnan posts explaining how rangers fans should be united on the issue of 'lengthening' ms cuthbert and fish tells her to pay up or gtf.

personally i found her a bit limp and as for the excuse of a breakfast i was offered the next morning...let's just say i left after protesting in the strongest possible terms.

This is the funniest post since Ricardo's.

actually the creature that dwells next door to me is so ginger she's orange....it's not a good look, believe me.

She's from the Lodge then!

just put a paper bag over her head,then put one over your own head incase hers falls off. :rolleyes:

just put a paper bag over her head,then put one over your own head incase hers falls off. :rolleyes:

Her head?

My, minstral, you dark horse. You apparently like it VERY rough :lol:

Her head?

My, minstral, you dark horse. You apparently like it VERY rough :lol:

if she is that ugly at least you dont have to look at her face. :lol:

• 1 year later...