Gattuso

King_gazza

What a player! Was my favourite player before he left :(

Anyone know why did he not get on with advocaat? Was probably one of the biggest mistakes he made during his time in charge.

I mean we sell him to a pishy itallian mob for 4m,a year later gets signed by ac milan for 8m! We missed out big time!

He has always said he would love to come finish his career here (which i think could be true) as he is a bear through & through!

Do you think we could maybe get him if in the the summer? If:

1) he would take a massive wage drop

Or

2) we do get taken over?

Would love to get someone with that snap & aggression we lack in our midfield.

Thoughts?

i remember one of my earliest gers game back in 97/98 season we beat st johnstone 3-2 he scored the first one and then negri bagged a brace. he was the man back then, after he tried to leave the ground he got hounded by fans.

he went on to win the champs league and the world cup, i wonder when the next ex rangers player will go on to do that

Advocaat wasn't too keen on players that were cult heroes with the support for some strange reason.

I'm sure he got into trouble early on for having his mobile in the dressing room.

Advocaat really didn't like the Hammer either.

Fucking love Gattuso :praise:

Can't believe we sold both they players :anguish:

Rino :h34rt:

Not just a world cup winner but one of the best players in that world cup-winning run. And he credits Walter Smith with instilling the, shall we say, rather un-Italian characteristics of his style that have brought him so much success :lol:

Fucking quality player :clap:

The vision of him breaking Gary Hoopers legs excites me more than Cheryl Cole in a jacuzzi. Would take him back in an instant.

Would also solves out captaincy problem for next season :P

Gattuso? Pfft. Lee McCulloch.

Lee McCulloch is the reason I don't understand those who say "I wouldn't want Rino back, he's old and past it". To that I say, could he be any worse than Lee McCulloch?

I'd rather have an aging midfield enforcer who used to be world class than an aging midfield enforcer who used to be a crap striker.

His wife's Scottish I believe but I can't see her leaving sunny Italia for Glasgow, maybe a long holiday?

heard his wife is from saltcoats.

i would love this to happen just to see the fear in our opposition as he struts his stuff around the park.