Union Bears/The Blue Order?

RFCstuart

I was considering going and just standing behind them all and joining in, but then when i saw loads of police/stewards i shat it thought that they could be checking tickets and the like so thought i'd leave it, and just stand back and admire :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was considering going and just standing behind them all and joining in, but then when i saw loads of police/stewards i shat it thought that they could be checking tickets and the like so thought i'd leave it, and just stand back and admire :lol:

I hope the next time you get right in about it mate its all good .

What a day mayhem from start to finish fantastic .

And a massive thanks to all the bears that came over and help us out today WATP ...

Was a nightmare getting there, had to bail over two fences in the ground and not be spotted by any stewards. Was sitting as far away as possible in the North Stand :disappointment:

Couldn't miss out on it though, new I'd be spewing all game watching it :lol:

Was a nightmare getting there, had to bail over two fences in the ground and not be spotted by any stewards. Was sitting as far away as possible in the North Stand :disappointment:

Couldn't miss out on it though, new I'd be spewing all game watching it :lol:

Exelenty my good man .

We shall over come ..

That has been our best group up with TBO yet, really good today. Was also glad to see that loads of fans were willing to join in with us too.

It made the game for me imo. I think i actually saw about 10mins of the game because of singing etc and now that's just made me look forward to next sunday even more as i was informed earlier on by an other union bears member that i a sitting just a few rows behind the group.

Wayyy I see me :lol:

Lmao a dnt know why but for some reason i always imagine your comments coming from the guy in your avatar and you looking like him :lol: i have ben drinking yes (tu)

A cunt behing me kept moaning about the smell lol always something to complain about for some

Oh FFS doh Last time I was at Hampden with the UB/TBO, a guy sitting in front of my uncle was saying that if he had to listen to that "pish" we were singing every Saturday, he would shoot them. People like that are a waste of a ticket.

Oh FFS doh Last time I was at Hampden with the UB/TBO, a guy sitting in front of my uncle was saying that if he had to listen to that "pish" we were singing every Saturday, he would shoot them. People like that are a waste of a ticket.

Ano lol but its not surprising sadly,some people will literally moan about anything (td) A think smokes look class

Ano lol but its not surprising sadly,some people will literally moan about anything (td) A think smokes look class

I think most fans would agree with our thoughts. Maybe not some of the "moany bastard loyal" :lol: But smokes are brilliant (tu) More of the same to come hopefully!

Exactly, then when people try to improve it, they moan and/or grass them in.

They fuckin' sicken me.

Just wish enough of our fans had the balls to tell them where to go and sing on.

I know its easy saying that but if I could do anything to change it at all, I would.

They fuckin' sicken me.

Just wish enough of our fans had the balls to tell them where to go and sing on.

I know its easy saying that but if I could do anything to change it at all, I would.

Same sort of thing happened to me at Easter road on Wednesday. Sections of the Rangers end were standing so me and a couple pals moved over so we could stand and have a sing song. About 5 minutes into the game this middle aged guy taps my shoulder and asks me to sit down, I refuse and offer to swap places with him, so he could sit and I could stand behind him. He refused and then called the police over to solve the matter. Luckily the police were brand new and told me that there wasn't much they could do as every other fan was standing and if they ejected me, they would have to try that with most of the stand.

Fans like that make me sick :mad:

Same sort of thing happened to me at Easter road on Wednesday. Sections of the Rangers end were standing so me and a couple pals moved over so we could stand and have a sing song. About 5 minutes into the game this middle aged guy taps my shoulder and asks me to sit down, I refuse and offer to swap places with him, so he could sit and I could stand behind him. He refused and then called the police over to solve the matter. Luckily the police were brand new and told me that there wasn't much they could do as every other fan was standing and if they ejected me, they would have to try that with most of the stand.

Fans like that make me sick :mad:

That would have pissed me off to no end.

What a day!

Thanks to all the fans who came and joined in with the mayhem, hopefully it gives you a taster of what the groups are about and you'll consider joining next season.

I think today proved that there is apetite for an Ultra-like group at Rangers and i was particularly impressed with the way the whole section stood up to the cops and stewards, you could see the fear in their eyes when the surfer came down and the smoke went off. Top class!!

The three lads that got taken away were all just kicked out, one lad for an offence called "aggressive jumping" :lol:

Great day all round and hopefully there will be much more to come this season.

was so jealous, in the north stand, so i couldnt come over unless i jumped the fence! which i didnt fancy as wanks that are the local constabulary told a guy near me to sit in his seat properly! what a joke. miserable faced c*** that she was.

was actually really annoyed that no one in section C1-C4 even wanted to stand sing and join in with me. was a few lads infront of me that joined in with me in the first half but other than that - i dont know why people come to a stadium to sit on their hands. boring fuckers. armchair viewers should stay in their armchair :angry: