The Whose Been Spotted At Ibrox Thread

deleteduser1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops..........................thought this wiz gonny be aboot a Rock Concert at Ibrox in the summer. <cr>

Reminds me of an old sketch from OAE with Alex Ferguson and his horse.

Horse: "I've heard Bon Jovi's going to be playing at Ibrox"

Alex: "Aye, a think Rangers will beat them"

in other news - charlie adam en route to l'pool...could give us some extra dosh if bain wasnt expecting it

just like the scottish cup old firm dosh we werent expecting, or the kenny miller dosh we werent expecting and the bank took every penny... why are people not seeing sense about the clubs situation

STV saying watch this space on Rangers they expect a signing is imminent.

Andy Haliday "Rangers fans from a good source expect 2 new signings !! One is very suprising if it happens"

Various people hearing from sources that we will be signing 2 new quality players.

Now this Dr someone?

Im getting a LITTLE bit excited.

My Brother in laws missus works in his surgery, and he talks to him sometimes. he didn't mention any names but its got me a bit excited!

I genuinely know the guy, he's a very good bear and wouldn't make up shite if thats 100% what he has said. We have mutual family friends who are very close, when I was a youngster he randomly got the whole Rangers squad to sign a football top for me.

Sadly I haven't seen him in a good while and would hate to annoy him on what must be a busy day for him.

But if he has said this, it won't be shite.

I genuinely know the guy, he's a very good bear and wouldn't make up shite if thats 100% what he has said. We have mutual family friends who are very close, when I was a youngster he randomly got the whole Rangers squad to sign a football top for me.

Sadly I haven't seen him in a good while and would hate to annoy him on what must be a busy day for him.

But if he has said this, it won't be shite.

Aye I havent met him myself but he gave a rangers suit and tie to my bro in law for nothing, so he must be sound.

Just wish I knew who it was he was on about, it could be somebody leaving of course :(.