Fans to Dublin..

keithgersbear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would wager that UEFA would change the venue. Taking a moment to be impartial for a moment, you have to say it would lunacy of them not to do so.

UEFA would have to pay Ireland millions to move the game and that is not something UEFA do with ease.

Dublin would welcome Rangers with open arms.......that country is skint and the money made from a Gers

final would save many pubs in Temple Bar from going under...

Don't think Rangers will get there but if they do Dublin it will be.......

It would be so dangerous and a terrorist attack off these dissident republicans would be bound to happen imo. Tey have been slowly increasing their attacks and size of attacks and a packed city full of Rangers fans would be too easy for them to resist. :anguish:(td)

It would be so dangerous and a terrorist attack off these dissident republicans would be bound to happen imo. Tey have been slowly increasing their attacks and size of attacks and a packed city full of Rangers fans would be too easy for them to resist. :anguish:(td)

No they wouldn't.

They hardly have any supporters as it is. Doing that would just destroy any backing they have completely.

No Surrender??

If a professional squad of players can't play two games a week, then something is seriously wrong at the club.

We still have two games in hand, have these been planned in yet ?

Because I don't think it will just be two games a week at that stage.

Yes, because we have the capacity to fight on all four fronts :anguish:

Oh dear - you keep dreaming of which competition you want The Rangers to lose.

I'll at least have the gumption to understand that losing in one competition is no guarantee of success in another.

Oh dear - you keep dreaming of which competition you want The Rangers to lose.

I'll at least have the gumption to understand that losing in one competition is no guarantee of success in another.

Don't twist my words.

I don't WANT Rangers to lose anything, but if you can't see that the league is a priority and that a long Europa League run could endanger than then you have learned nothing from Manchester.

Oh no, wait, that was Walter's fault right ?

Don't twist my words.

I don't WANT Rangers to lose anything, but if you can't see that the league is a priority and that a long Europa League run could endanger than then you have learned nothing from Manchester.

Oh no, wait, that was Walter's fault right ?

Don't twist your words? Where did I mention priorities? Where did I mention Manchester or even Smith for that matter?

That's right - I didn't - because we enter every a competition to win it. End of story.

I'm sticking by the point that it's stupid beyond doubt to want The Rangers to lose a competition. And, again, it should be embarrassing that supporters of The Rangers are happy to do so.

Don't twist your words? Where did I mention priorities? Where did I mention Manchester or even Smith for that matter?

That's right - I didn't - because we enter every a competition to win it. End of story.

I'm sticking by the point that it's stupid beyond doubt to want The Rangers to lose a competition. And, again, it should be embarrassing that supporters of The Rangers are happy to do so.

You said I wanted Rangers to lose, that's twisting my words.

Dae they really think a group of Rangers fans would be a genuine target for these folk?

Dae they really think a group of Rangers fans would be a genuine target for these folk?

Why wouldnt they ? They want to cause as much death and destruction as they can to try and get heard and get a united ireland. Why would a group of fans who are extremely pro UK pro Britain not be a legitimate target for these scumbags ? Also the fact it would be shown worldwide due to the occasion and things like that. why would they not target the fans in dublin ?