Tackle on Diouf

Raligt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the tackle that fuck face on the raddio was talking about, it was a coming together type of thing, thats not a coming together type thing thats a delibrate trip then black trying to feign injury.

all 4 officials were absolute shite last, let the hfc kick our players up and down the park, two of them should have saw red and as for the linesmen giving hearts the the throwin and corners when it hit them last was a utter utter disgrace, no wonder the bears were going insane last night about it.

diouff done well not to react especially the treatment that was dished out to him.

Reptile cunt.

Also, Diouf got the ball taken off him at one point, chased after the boy, who proceeded to dive when Diouf never touched him, and the ref was right in Diouf's face telling him that enough. Purely because of who he is. Disgrace the officials in this country.

And to me, this thread sums up one of the differences between them and us, if this had happened to one of them, it would be 'the refs a h**!' and 'it's a conspiracy!' whereas we see it as what it is... pure and simple incompetence.

Black only tackles like this because of his lack of ability , in the big games he's always chasing shadows.if diouf can keep his head we will get loads of free kicks in dangerous areas cause the rims will try to kick fck out him

Sheep v Dhims : First minute of match Brown goes towards box and with a slight touch starts to go down in instalments, another touch he now knows a penalty is guaranteed. Down he go`s. No shot or attempt to play the ball towards goal?

Penalty and Sheep player sent off.

Gers v Hertz : Black tackle on EHD that as we can all see is more of an assault to ensure the player does not reach the ball and what happens?

Yellow card player stays on.

Until we fight back against this and make as much noise as the Dhims did we will suffer time and time again.

Not really bothered about what happens in Dhims games just using the stupid rule of "preventing a goal scoring opportunity" against how a player can get away with assault in Scottish football.

2hec2fq.gif

Absolutely fucking shocking !!

No intention to win the ball.

That was right in front of me last night. A straight red without a doubt. That ref was dire, I mean really really bad. I said in another thread earlier hearts should not have ended the game with 11. There was guys on yellows flying in and walking away with a wag of the finger. Definately the poorest ref I've seen this season. Jeffries should send his team out to play football not to kick the opposition off the park.

Looking at it again, how the fuck is he going anywhere near the ball there. Clearly setting out to smash against EHD. That Black needs someone to play against him that won't put up with any of his nonsense. I can imagine if EHD repeats this sort of tackle on Sunday, there will only be one outcome.