TBO and UB vs ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Union Bears and The Blue Order are the only ones that try to get an atmosphere going at Ibrox.

Its up to the rest of us to help THEM out.

That stand I'm in is a fcukin embarrassment.

For the First time this season Bears - Let every single Rangers supporter be heard for 90 minutes.

Its not fcukin difficult!!

it will be a different atmosphere this time around

the people who dont want to be there wont have purchased their tickets.

TBH i think the union bears are useless, and should just join with TBO.

You only need to look at the youth cup final , or even the group up against motherwell IMO the union bears have a bright future ahead

If our fans can't find it in themselves to sing against Celtic, we're fucked.

Maybe if the Rangers had songs that were not rekindling historical battles or hatred of a certain religion, more fans would join in?

I can't be arsed with the bigotry etc., and I am sure many bears are with me on that one, hence the songs are not amplified around the ground.

Some people on here will yet again claim I am not a Rangers fan for saying this but I am using my voice to give my opinion on why 30+% of fans do not sing at Ibrox. You only have to listen to the full belt at 'Simply the Best' to understand what kind of atmosphere we could make if the songs were not glorifying death.

Maybe if the Rangers had songs that were not rekindling historical battles or hatred of a certain religion, more fans would join in?

I can't be arsed with the bigotry etc., and I am sure many bears are with me on that one, hence the songs are not amplified around the ground.

Some people on here will yet again claim I am not a Rangers fan for saying this but I am using my voice to give my opinion on why 30+% of fans do not sing at Ibrox. You only have to listen to the full belt at 'Simply the Best' to understand what kind of atmosphere we could make if the songs were not glorifying death.

What songs do we sing that glorify death?

yeah am well pissed Rangers have cut the song so we canny get fook yer pop & the ira in now... :sherlock:

We are not sectarian...:crabflute: