Sir Furious and Durrant

MisterC

Anyone see on the TV coverage, Sir Awex turning round to Durrant in the directors box and Durrant was pissing himself laughing? I wonder what was being said, if anyone has a pic of it, its a caption competition waiting to happen. Pretty sure SAF was clapping when we scored as well although he was managing to contain himself. I wonder though if he was looking at Shagger and possibly even Ness as well. I am sure he wasnt up for the game because he had fuck all else worth doing.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While he will have been impressed with his performance, Ness kinda lost himself in the second half, to be fair his team mates in the midfield engine room werent exactly imposing themselves either so it was tough for the boy. However, he did well and his performances will not be going unnoticed the likes of Sir Furious

Anyone see on the TV coverage, Sir Awex turning round to Durrant in the directors box and Durrant was pissing himself laughing? I wonder what was being said, if anyone has a pic of it, its a caption competition waiting to happen. Pretty sure SAF was clapping when we scored as well although he was managing to contain himself. I wonder though if he was looking at Shagger and possibly even Ness as well. I am sure he wasnt up for the game because he had fuck all else worth doing.

never seen it, doubt shagger is anywhere near his radar

He was not here to see any player, he was here to see The Rangers. Forget the Scott Brown was a rangers man stuff, listen to SAF and you here the words of someone who knows what the Club is all about. The stories I was told as a kid- not the Rangers of the Daily Record, Radio Clyde or the BBC, but the real Rangers. He won't lose his love for this Club

I would say Gordon would be higher on the list than MCGregor due to his Prem experience, however maybe Ness and Izaguirre were the focus of his intention!

Is this Gordon who was flapping all over the place yesterday, i still cant understand ho some rate Gordon at all.

I would say Gordon would be higher on the list than MCGregor due to his Prem experience, however maybe Ness and Izaguirre were the focus of his intention!

Dunno, did you see Gordon yesterday? Flapping all over the place.

I rate McGregor more highly.

Is this Gordon who was flapping all over the place yesterday, i still cant understand ho some rate Gordon at all.

Yeah thats him, he's a better keeper than McGregor.

Maybe you don't understand why some people rate him because you dou't understand football?

Fergies a bluenose to the core.He missed the first few minutes of a united game last season coz he was watchin us v them in a little room on a tiny telly.Theres pics of it on the interweb somewhere.

You and Smile should make a baby!

Don't you know it's opposites that attract?

I think there's proof if needed that Gordon yesterday was indeed flapping all over the place.

Good work Smile.

Yeah thats him, he's a better keeper than McGregor.

Maybe you don't understand why some people rate him because you dou't understand football?

Or maybe its because i understand it better, What a stupid thing to say have you seen Gordon lately he's dropped more balls than Alan Stubbs.

Or maybe its because i understand it better, What a stupid thing to say have you seen Gordon lately he's dropped more balls than Alan Stubbs.

So you're comparing him to Stubbs because he had testicular cancer?