So how can the sewer rat out witt the Great Walter

RON7736

SO many people on hear trying to defend Walter, well if yer old enough you will be able to cast yer minds back to the last time he left us and leave us he did lost 10 in a row and got fecked by Hearts in the cup final.....

Looking like lighting is gonna smack us right between the eyes once again.

The rat from the east end must be pissing himself.

Yesterday showed that Lennon is a very good manager, totally out thought Walter yet again.

How?

Here is the reality. Walter Smith allowed his team to allow a team with 10 men to get back into the game by dropping his side deeper and allowing the opposition more time on the ball? Celtic played well and yet still went down to 10 men and 2-1 down to a team which wasn't playing that well. So what if Rangers did play well?

Thats the problem. Lennon wants his team to have a go, Walter needs to start sending his team out to have a go at celtic and other teams and get them on the back foot.

How?

Here is the reality. Walter Smith allowed his team to allow a team with 10 men to get back into the game by dropping his side deeper and allowing the opposition more time on the ball? Celtic played well and yet still went down to 10 men and 2-1 down to a team which wasn't playing that well. So what if Rangers did play well?

Thats the problem. Lennon wants his team to have a go, Walter needs to start sending his team out to have a go at celtic and other teams and get them on the back foot.

How? You just said it yourself!

all I see is people moaning and having a go

get behind the club snd stop acting like a tim

If i was acting like a timothy i wouldn't be bumpin ma gumms on here about how concerned i am about the demise of a season which was going so well.

If i was acting like a timothy i wouldn't be bumpin ma gumms on here about how concerned i am about the demise of a season which was going so well.

so you decide to start ANOTHER negative thread

why don't you say what you think in one of the other 334 negative ones since sunday

Not accepting shite is acting like a tim?

You know yourself, there is a difference between not accepting something and completely downing tools.

This seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment, I think it has went beyond the fickle nature of football fans.

Nobody is happy with our performances of late but we are nowhere near out of it yet. If things continue in the same vein then we could lose ground and quickly but until that happens we need to fight tooth and nail for everything.

I think the emergence of Diouf is going to be something special, and when we get it right we will be onto a winner. I have a lot of faith in this team we have only lost a bit of momentum.

This year is going to be one of the toughest we have seen in recent times and we can't have people surrendering. The team is misfiring and stuttering their way through games but I do believe we will come good. The 20th of February would do nicely.

Walter had a howler, not gonna lie. Wenger had a howler on Saturday, is he a shite manager too then?

How did Wenger have a howler? <cr>

One of his players is an idiot, the referee is shite and Tiote is class...

Simple coz neil lennon isn't afraid to change the game and attacks even when his team have less players. Totally showed smith up yesterday! Lennon even changed things as soon as davis hit the bar which was on the 5th minute which shows he has balls n isnt overly stubborn.

Celtic were always going to go for it... it was a cup game, a one off. They were down to 10 men and a goal down, it was far easier for them to rally together, our plan (albeit the wrong one imo) to sit back was twice fractions away from working when Davis and Jelavic both missed good chances

SO many people on hear trying to defend Walter, well if yer old enough you will be able to cast yer minds back to the last time he left us and leave us he did lost 10 in a row and got fecked by Hearts in the cup final.....

Looking like lighting is gonna smack us right between the eyes once again.

The rat from the east end must be pissing himself.

One big factor in failing to get 10 in a row for me: Marco Negri getting injured. Not everything was WS fault to be honest, in fact, some poeple seem happier pointing out we failed to get 10 rather than achieving the 9. Some poeple you just can please :rolleyes:

The possession stat is horrid.

We can't impose ourselves on a half decent opposing team because one ball over the top for a quick striker to run on to and Weir's arse will collapse.

weir should be dropped as of now if he is the reason were not attacking teams as much as we should captain or not get him binned if he`s holding us back fuck that shit!

Yesterday showed that Lennon is a very good manager, totally out thought Walter yet again.

How you can say lennon is a very good manager is beyond me. yes walters tactics yesterday were terrible but that doesnt make lennon a good manager. if he,s that good then why are the t*rriers not still in europe. And finally i cannae believe you are given that bigoted republican bastard lennon any credit :angry:

Yet Lennon only managed a draw against a stuttering Rangers team? And this against a backdrop of numerous missed chances by us that should have seen 666fc suffering a humiliating defeat.

Lennon got out of jail - that's all.