Joe Ledley uses the word "h**" on facebook.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our players just going to sit back and let him get away with it? Better get right into this cunt on Sunday and not give him piece for 90 minutes. This mob are getting totally out of hand. When are we going to start standing up for ourselves and more importantly, our club.

Dirty fenian bastard. Twitter that.

The word h** has never really offended me the way it annoys others or as much as it should offend me.

My problem is with guys like Hooper and Ledley - it doesn't take them long to learn the "Celtic way" does it? complete with anti-Rangers phrases etc.

o8fitg.jpg

This is what Happens when Neil Lennon is your manager,pick up bad habbits.

FFS Lafferty wrote on his facebook "haha lennon whats the score" & it made the papers.

This better make the papers aswell.

Unless this is some sort of gay chat between his m8s?

who cares about ledley, he is is gay and is a footballer so his life must be shit enough!

Joe Ledley LOL. He's trying to get the t*rriers on his side as hes been absolutely rotten all season. II agree he should be shamed by the press and fined by Celtic although theres probably more chance of Scott Brown becoming a mathematician than that happening

To me he's clearly calling Guthrie a h**, not sweetening someone up, if he is doing the latter then he needs to use his words more appropriately and not at the end of a tweet in an offensive manner!