Will Walter Ever Fucking Learn

plymouthranger

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took my figure of 6 from 8 in the comentary for the sporting game and extrapolated.

anyway adronium was talking shite we are doing better than last year with the same tactics. that was the essence of my post. :sherlock:

No problem, but I know you're a stickler for accuracy. (tu)

I will let him argue his own case and I look forward to the reply about your spelling of his username! :lol:

2nd in the league and couldn't beat 10 men in the cup.Couldn't beat an average Sporting Lisbon.Couldn't beat the filth at home in the League.Couldn't beat Hearts at Tynecastle.

The warning signs are there and that is not talking shite that's stating the obvious.

That's not selective at all.

2nd in the league and couldn't beat 10 men in the cup.Couldn't beat an average Sporting Lisbon.Couldn't beat the filth at home in the League.Couldn't beat Hearts at Tynecastle.

The warning signs are there and that is not talking shite that's stating the obvious.

you asked if we were getting the same results from the same tactics.

you were right we werent we are getting better ones.

No problem, but I know you're a stickler for accuracy. (tu)

I will let him argue his own case and I look forward to the reply about your spelling of his username! :lol:

i knew it wasnt right or at least is suspected but i am short on time this morning and for that i appologise.

That's not selective at all.

Of course it's selective. They are the harder games where, for one reason or another, we have shown we are unwilling/unable to amend our way of playing. If you want to glory in the crushing of Motherwell or Hamilton, feel free, but that would also magnify the difference in approach.

Of course it's selective. They are the harder games where, for one reason or another, we have shown we are unwilling/unable to amend our way of playing. If you want to glory in the crushing of Motherwell or Hamilton, feel free, but that would also magnify the difference in approach.

Yes, lets ignore the harder games we did win by amending our style.