Will Walter Ever Fucking Learn

plymouthranger

When teams are for the taking, the last thing you do is sit back and allow them to play themselves back into the game.

We've thrown so many fucking games this year because of our complacency, when we could of easily stuffed sides! We can't defend for shit right now, so why when a team can't string a pass together do we sit back and give them the space to do so.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree mate. We should have buried the, On another night Lafferty may have had a hat trick. What I want to know though is this. With a massive game coming up on Sunday, Diouf on his honkers, Edu doing nothing and Whittaker almost done....why the fuck did he not shove on Healy, Bartley & Wylde? That would have given us a freshness for the last 10/15 mins.

Instead Lisbon make the changes and get the next goal!

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES?? Why won't Walter learn that keeping things the same for the whole 90 mins doesn't always win you the game???

I agree I supported Walter but we can read him like a book, score a goal then sit back, we should be down their throat till the end, everyone could see Lafferty wasn't going to score, he should have been hooked and someone else given his role.

Walter, go on like this and we'll be glad too see the back of you come the end of the season

Agree mate. We should have buried the, On another night Lafferty may have had a hat trick. What I want to know though is this. With a massive game coming up on Sunday, Diouf on his honkers, Edu doing nothing and Whittaker almost done....why the fuck did he not shove on Healy, Bartley & Wylde? That would have given us a freshness for the last 10/15 mins.

Instead Lisbon make the changes and get the next goal!

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES?? Why won't Walter learn that keeping things the same for the whole 90 mins doesn't always win you the game???

There is no trust in our substitutes!

Seen it coming for about 15-20 minutes.

Why oh why oh why did we not inject something fresh and new onto the park by making a sub.

As soon as we scored my brother goes "I bet we'll sit back and concede now". And it was that predictable! Right now we're better of not scoring until the last minute, as then we've got less time to throw the tie

The guys a legend for what he has done for us in the past but I dunno how many times this season I've had to question his tactics of not using subs, being negative in games where we are of greater or equal skill to the opposing team and just in short not changing a game at all.

On around 84 minutes we started to defend deep and give sporting possesion up until then we had been playing really well and were closing them down all over the field. They hadnt had to many chances in the second half and were there for the taking. I was cursing when I saw we had reverted back to the tactics that had served us so well in the second half against celtic a couple of weeks ago. Why change it when they are creating nothing and if anything we were the team that was more likely to score. He completely turned the game on its head with his bull**** tactics once again. If it aint broken dont try to fix it.

Diouf = Knackered

Weiss = Knackered

Edu = Knackered and lost

Lafferty = Useless and Knackered

Davis = Knackered

Whittaker = Ran himelf into the ground.

Subs = None what so ever.

So true pal.

Why do the team feel the game is won at 1 nil?

Its so fucking frustrating all season we go one up and sit back let we are some master of art of defending.

We have been pish at the back all season , Davie is has been a pleasure a true servant to our club but time is up Grandad.

Again we play football for 15 -20 mins and look miles ahead only to end up with another draw that feels like a DEFEAT.

1-1 was the worst possible fucking score.

The guys a legend for what he has done for us in the past but I dunno how many times this season I've had to question his tactics of not using subs, being negative in games where we are of greater or equal skill to the opposing team and just in short not changing a game at all.

This.

I actually look for reasons not to blame him, but its just getting tedious now. Score a goal and then sit back and invite pressure!

I think he stopped learning some time ago

Oh he's a wily old fox our Walter.I think he out foxes our own players and support never mind the opposition.

Overall it was very poor again against a very average side but unfortunately we are also very average.

2 minutes away from the perfect gameplan

But the tactical geniuses on here will claim that they would be posting these same threads even if we had won 1-0

But we didn't, so the tactics were wrong.

I'm normally on your side here but with every big game that goes by, I lose a little more faith in Walter Smith's management.