Will Walter Ever Fucking Learn

plymouthranger

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will make a complete cunt of you when we win the League.

Again.

Dont cha know that Walter should ditch his own opinion and listen to the rabid on here who have won the league so many times on the computer they actually believe their opinions are better than a man of experience. Also can you not see that Walter is blind to any faults in the team and just ignores them because he is filling in time until he retires.

I dont think you get it.....

..... And I am glad that at least there is someone else that can have a bit of faith in our manager.

Dont cha know that Walter should ditch his own opinion and listen to the rabid on here who have won the league so many times on the computer they actually believe their opinions are better than a man of experience. Also can you not see that Walter is blind to any faults in the team and just ignores them because he is filling in time until he retires.

I dont think you get it.....

..... And I am glad that at least there is someone else that can have a bit of faith in our manager.

I know your being sarcastic, but we sometimes wonder. He can be his own worst enemy when it comes to learning from our mistakes. Sadly.

There are many characteristics that make a good manager, and identifying when and how a game needs changing through subs is one of them.

Walter has proved countless times this season that he doesn't have that ability and it has cost us games we should have won.

The most frustrating thing is that the majority of us fans can see when we need a tactical or personal switch during a game yet it doesn't happen despite the fact that it is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS.

Smith is clearly a great manager and servant to our club but for me is now showing signs that he is past it, whether we win the league or not - team selections, lack of squad rotation and terrible subs being the evidence.

There are many characteristics that make a good manager, and identifying when and how a game needs changing through subs is one of them.

Walter has proved countless times this season that he doesn't have that ability and it has cost us games we should have won.

The most frustrating thing is that the majority of us fans can see when we need a tactical or personal switch during a game yet it doesn't happen despite the fact that it is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS.

Smith is clearly a great manager and servant to our club but for me is now showing signs that he is past it, whether we win the league or not - team selections, lack of squad rotation and terrible subs being the evidence.

Good post mate.

is there really a need for all the name calling on here?

these guys your calling this and that are trying to do there best for the club, i know fully how frustrating it can be but the name calling is out of order.

by all means have opinions but not sure the name calling is necessary.

in short telling walter smith to 'f' off is out of order. he's done to much for the club for that kind of talk

Whatever happens this season, Smith will leave amid an atmosphere of back-slapping, glowing platitudes and cheers ringing in his ears. Maybe all concerned realise this and it has resulted in a loss of edge in their displays? Something needs to change, and soon. Sunday would be the ideal time.

is there really a need for all the name calling on here?

these guys your calling this and that are trying to do there best for the club, i know fully how frustrating it can be but the name calling is out of order.

by all means have opinions but not sure the name calling is necessary.

in short telling walter smith to 'f' off is out of order. he's done to much for the club for that kind of talk

I think Rangers fans fighting and moaning at other Rangers fans on here because they don't agree with the harsh criticism is worse tbh.

So if he wins three league in a row that will be a sure sign that he is past it....bizzare

So if he wins three league in a row that will be a sure sign that he is past it....bizzare

No point dealing in if's . Fuck sake noone is allowed to criticse smith if you had your way, bet you wouldnt give any other manager half the time you give smith

not past it, but perhaps unable to take us any further forward than he has done since coming back

and if you are being honest, this season is the hardest challenge he's came up against in terms of a celtic team since he came back

In all fairness did anyone read the Weiss interview in the Sun today?!

He said Walter was raging at the team because they sat off Sporting Lisbon and he felt they should have went and killed the tie off.

It is starting to seem that the players mentality has been effected and they just don't know what to do after going a goal up...very apparent in the games vs Hearts/Celtic/Sporting

Though I will critisise the lack of activity on the touchline from any of the coaching staff to will the players forward or any influence on the park to do the very same thing. :(

In all fairness did anyone read the Weiss interview in the Sun today?!

He said Walter was raging at the team because they sat off Sporting Lisbon and he felt they should have went and killed the tie off.

It is starting to seem that the players mentality has been effected and they just don't know what to do after going a goal up...very apparent in the games vs Hearts/Celtic/Sporting

Though I will critisise the lack of activity on the touchline from any of the coaching staff to will the players forward or any influence on the park to do the very same thing. :(

I found that interview interesting, but it was also easily explained. In my eyes anyway.

If the instructions when we don't have the ball and at opposition set pieces is get behind the ball and everyone in the box (for the set pieces) then against a ball playing side like Celtic or Sporting Lisbon tells me that even if you want to attack more, you will struggle.

It's to do with tactics rather than effort.

I found that interview interesting, but it was also easily explained. In my eyes anyway.

If the instructions when we don't have the ball and at opposition set pieces is get behind the ball and everyone in the box (for the set pieces) then against a ball playing side like Celtic or Sporting Lisbon tells me that even if you want to attack more, you will struggle.

It's to do with tactics rather than effort.

Yeah I think it was extremely interesting, plus not exactly clear as to what's going on.

The most depressing aspect of the goal we conceded last night was the face it was a free header!!! If we're managing to pack the defence and stand off then how the hell do we concede simple goals like that <cr>

We lack a true leader on the park as Davie Weir as captain is hardly the most inspiring example of one. Sure he gets involved with the Ref etc and the opposition players but he needs to more vocal...infact the whole team need to be more vocal.

And believe me I understand it's to do with tactics and not effort, the players are putting in effort they are just doing so through the wrong channels. Standing off doesn't mean less effort but the way they go into that shell so quickly after a lead is a scary thought!