Smith on Celtic's Conspiracy Theories

rfcgillies

Maybe people are dismayed that we still have sad bigots at our club that care more about what charity you give to than the fact you hold the record for scoring the most old firm goals...

Nice attempt at backtracking by the way..... :lol:

There is no bigots left at Ibrox as our club is full of tims who dont care about our traditions.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Walter making these incisive and damning comments that will expose the papish regime as mingers and sordid chaps not to be associated with, will be interesting to see him put the boot into the lot of them with some vehemence, what do you mean that's it, you mean that Telegraph article is akin to the declaration of Arbroath, well I never and it looks like Walter didn't either.

The c stands for catholic and ally used to help tommy burns with a 24 hr fasting appeal to raise money for it.

the uberprods seemed to take offence at this and prefer to remember him for that as opposed to the fact he is arguably our clubs greatest living player.....

'Uberprods' meaning morons.

Well said Walter Smith. The paranoia of Tims is pathetic enough but the club actually encouraging it is despicable. Good to see the manager not ranting about it though...better to just put them in their place with dignified common sense.

Well played Walter and thought GS also summed it up perefctly.

Lemmon response today was that they haver never contrived to suggest there is a consipracy against them he then says "everyone" always points the finger at us.

Couldn't make it up, Lennon you fucking tool your still claiming your victims you nutjob.

Funny how all the "we need clarification and investigation" bullshit has stopped now their results have picked up.

Never defeated always cheated the Septic way.

God I fucking hate them...

Obviously he doesn't care about being loved by you or he wouldn't have done any charity work you disapproved of.

He was already a hero amongst the Rangers support. If he wants to do fundraising for charity, it is his choice, but to choose that charity, over all the others in the world, smacks of a cynical ploy to gain the respect of the unwashed.

He was already a hero amongst the Rangers support. If he wants to do fundraising for charity, it is his choice, but to choose that charity, over all the others in the world, smacks of a cynical ploy to gain the respect of the unwashed.

Sounds like you're paranoid to me. Besides, he knows he'd never gain respect from them. One things for sure...any decent person would respect him for not letting moronic sectarianism stop him from doing charity work if he wanted to.

Sounds like you're paranoid to me. Besides, he knows he'd never gain respect from them. One things for sure...any decent person would respect him for not letting moronic sectarianism stop him from doing charity work if he wanted to.

I give blood, I'm not going to stipulate who gets my blood. I sometimes give my change to a charity box in the grocers, I never check specifically what charity it is. It might be Bangladesh or Palestine or Royal Bank of Scotland (poor negative profit f*kers). We Scots give to other people and it is called chairty. McCoist has always worked with charities, more than one. All Rangers players are expected to visit schools and hospitals and always have, always will. None of them are going to walk out of a disabled hospital just because little Timmy and speccy ginger Declan are on the same ward.

I honestly cant believe people are critising this charity work , you couldnt make it up . forget the fact hes a proper legend record goalscorer , succesful coach during an important time for our club . lets concentrate on the fact he gave to the unfortunate because their not the unfortunate people we would prefer . Im sure he wasnt thinking " if i raise money for these poor people maybe celtic fans will like me " . Didnt he do this fundraising with tommy burns (forget the fact hes a celtic man ) mccoists friend . Moaning at a legend because of the charity he gives to is just low in my opinion

That's what I always say too. Plus the fact that McLeish needed him back in 2005/2006 season to help out as a coach and he refused because of media commitments.

That's taking nothing away from his goalscoring exploits for us. He's a legend for that alone.

He's fishing you twonk.

Back tracking about what? Your lies continue....... :rolleyes:

Not once did i or anyone for that matter ever deny McCoist was a legend, i remember telling you only a fool would say he wasnt a legend. But hey, whatever suits your agenda, as usual. doh

I dont know any fans who care more about Sciaf raising money for some sick religion than the goals he gave to our club, but again, whatever suits your paranoid agenda!

:anguish:

Yet again Cartman pathetic paranoid lies from you.

So why did you refer to him as 'Sciaf' instead of his name??