***The Official Sporting CP vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

IMO he's one of the many talented forwards we've had in the last 10 years who get put in midfield and constantly look shite. Remember how poor Lovenkrands often was out wide compared to up front.

At least Lovenkrands had the speed to play out wide.

Im sure at the start of the season there was an interview with McCoist about Fleck where he said he should be a traditional number 10 player so hopefully he uses him in that role next season as i think Fleck and Jelavic would be ideal

At least Lovenkrands had the speed to play out wide.

Im sure at the start of the season there was an interview with McCoist about Fleck where he said he should be a traditional number 10 player so hopefully he uses him in that role next season as i think Fleck and Jelavic would be ideal

He is a classic number 10. A deep lying forward that should be just off a main striker or wide of a 4-3-3 and NOWHERE else. Under Smith he plays here, there and everywhere.

It's an anti-bigotry defense mechanism, mate. The taigs complained and got them put on all broadcasts showing The Rangers.

Watching it with Arabic commentary and I'm wiping the saliva from my eye just listening to it.