Ally needs an experienced No 2

djbroxybear

So its been confirmed Ally is getting the gig next season, i would have had him in charge as of NOW.

Anyway for me McDowell is not the answer, and Durrant ive always wondered what his input is and picking up a wage is not the answer either. Jobs for the boys mentality has to go i would like to see McCoist bring in a new set up with new ideas for the new season, but i have a feeling it will be jobs for the boys under Coisty.

What do you think Bears...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Wilkins Definently be the right choice, maybe keepng mcdowell on at some capacity, but think on this, Rangers have came out and said mccoist is to be next manager. This means the takeover is nearing completion asap, because why would martin bain come out unexpectedly, say this, and for a takeover few months down the line to happen and we have a foreign manager installed.

If we have a disasterous finish to the season I suspect that Ally may not be manager next season, but time will tell. Lets hope its all good news from here on in.

You think they'd sack him as manager before he'd even taken over?

Never going to happen.

Only way that could happen would be if there had been no official announcement that he was to take over.

Ray Wilkins Definently be the right choice, maybe keepng mcdowell on at some capacity, but think on this, Rangers have came out and said mccoist is to be next manager. This means the takeover is nearing completion asap, because why would martin bain come out unexpectedly, say this, and for a takeover few months down the line to happen and we have a foreign manager installed.

What about the hundreds of takeovers where the new board don't sack the manager?