Song suggestion to bring back the atmosphere

Ferdasyn

Mate, there is a difference asking for it and actually doing it. I would love to see Ibrox bouncing and having all these songs getting sung. But something needs to be done about it, (ie) a standing section, TBO&UB joining together etc. Ibrox at the minute will not help to get these songs going.

Just thought I'd mention those ones, as it seems some, or a lot of the home support have forgotten them!

Plus, I'm not one for copying songs from the likes of the bheggars...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd mention those ones, as it seems some, or a lot of the home support have forgotten them!

Plus, I'm not one for copying songs from the likes of the bheggars...

I agree mate I'd love our home support to get them sung, I just don't think it will happen because a lot of families and older people attending Ibrox. Same I don't want to copy pish that they sing, just want a song that will try to get every1 to join into.

Penny Arcade, The Billy Boys, No 1 Platoon, UDR4, The Bouncy, Father's Advice, Derry's Walls, Follow Follow, Blue Sea of Ibrox, Every other Saturday, Dambusters, The Blue Flag, Build my Gallows, Born Under A Union Jack, Here To See The Rangers, Will You Stand, WATP, The Sash, German Bombers, Super Rangers, Rangers Till I Die... or is that too much to ask for?

I honestly can't remember the last time I heard that at a game!

Penny Arcade, The Billy Boys, No 1 Platoon, UDR4, The Bouncy, Father's Advice, Derry's Walls, Follow Follow, Blue Sea of Ibrox, Every other Saturday, Dambusters, The Blue Flag, Build my Gallows, Born Under A Union Jack, Here To See The Rangers, Will You Stand, WATP, The Sash, German Bombers, Super Rangers, Rangers Till I Die... or is that too much to ask for?

Just what i wiz thinking mate. Just coz the tims have come up wi a catchy,if not irritating,song to sing. now every cunt thinks weve got to do the same :anguish:. We have enough songs of our own to sing and right now they need to be getting sung louder than ever.

• 2 weeks later...

It's like Chelsea's song mo and medo..

1 man went to bed, went to bed with lennon, 1 man and his mobile phone went to bed with lennon. Etc up to 10..

May be a stupid suggestion but anyway :lol: