How sick are they thaigs everywhere EH ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Fuckin beelin they are, at the end of the game the commentators reacted like the pope had died. I'm at ma graft the noo and they are trying to crawl intae holes in the wa' But am draggin them oot intae the open and stampin the bhastards wae ma heel !:sherlock:

They'll be staunin in the gallowgate slophooses and other like minded stanks no knowin whether tae kick fuck oot o' wan another or wait tae they go hame and batter bernadette ! :sherlock:

They will be fizzing! Get it right up them. Fuck them and fuck their pope! :crabflute::sherlock:

Lovin' it having nice banter with a taig mate who is having a go at us scoring late, apparently this is completely different fae them scoring late against us in the 1st leg.

He's no impressed with me doing the bouncy as I type to him neither.

GIRFUY!

Hopefully the lift we need to kick on this season......starting with Broons fucking heid.

Brought some pride back tonight lads and wiped the smiles off those clatty bastards faces. The smack dealers will be doing a roaring trade tonight as the beggars try to get over this.

Hopefully the lift we need to kick on this season......starting with Broons fucking heid.

Brought some pride back tonight lads and wiped the smiles off those clatty bastards faces. The smack dealers will be doing a roaring trade tonight as the beggars try to get over this.

Lets sing

:crabflute::crabflute: ::http://www.youtube.com

/watch?v=voN7qpMlp9k&feature=related