Anyone else walk away from telly in last 5mins?

allbear1

Couldn't face it  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Did you walk away from the game last night

• yes
    • no
    • yes but came back just in time..ya beauty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

left the room just as injury time started wee boy was shouting on me, said just a minute but he kept shouting so went to see him thinking well thats it then. returned to find that we had scored and were through.

My mate came up for me to go to the bookies about 60 mins so i had to go or i wouldnt of made the bookies for the 8:05 kick offs. Asked the guy what the score was he said 2-1 lisbon just about to go into stoppage time. I just assumed we had lost got home Man city game just kicked off, 10 mins in i looked to see the score seen it was 2-2 :D If i didnt go to the bookies i wouldnt of won £80 :lol:

Never got off my seat but I must admit towards the last few minutes my interest in the game was starting to die and I had my phone out texting the missus when we ended up scoring. Great feeling getting the late goal.

We're gonna do it this year, I can just feel it.

As I have said in another thread I was on the mobile browser and at the end had to text my

son at home to confirm what had happened to get it to sink in, it seemed so unreal !

But the reply to him was Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss!!

Watched it all. As soon as they scored a knew we still only needed 1 goal to go through and now I think it was for the best they scored because it forced us to attack. Imagine if they never scored we would probably have sat back and played for penalties.

Nope.

Just before Foster started his run, I shuffled forward on my couch and said aloud without thinking, "Come on Rangers. Keep fucking believing."

I then half-shouted at Foster for doing a Ronaldo chop only for Healy to take the ball and send me into scenes of complete bliss. :lol:

I can't remember screaming that much at a Rangers European goal since Nacho's penalty in Florence.

No chance.

Was standing in the pub right infront of the big screen myself as Thursdays pool night, kept getting shifted so the cunts could play.

Everybody but me had given up so I was dancing about like a right prick when we scored and nobody else noticed what had happened :lol: