Blue Ultras

rfcShaun

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if their teenagers ? do you need to be 20+ to start a group :lol: ?

I was in the Club Deck and they were very good today.

Good luck to them and I hope they improve the atmosphere with TBO.

Most people. Do you want a group filled of teenagers with their cotton trackies on at Ibrox? Most likely none of them have a clue what they are doing.

I also forgot to add that one of their founders political view is BNP. So do you want a group shouting racial abuse?

Most people. Do you want a group filled of teenagers with their cotton trackies on at Ibrox? Most likely none of them have a clue what they are doing.

I also forgot to add that one of their founders political view is BNP. So do you want a group shouting racial abuse?

Why would I care if they wear trackies ?

Its his views and im not gonna bother with that, aslong as they are not racist then im fine with it and they weren't today.

I could give a fuck if they are all 16 or if they are all 30, if they bring atmosphere then im more than happy.

Fucking hell.

Rather a BNP supporting racist leading my group than a guy with a T*rrier name running to a messageboard to bad mouth people to get his point across!

Just because he's a supporter of the BNP doesn't mean he's going to shout racist abuse?

I'm a conservative but I can't remember me shouting Maggie Thatcher loyal stick Ravenscraig up yer erse at the football!!!

So we should tell people what to wear and how to vote now?

me and my mate also starting "ultra" section in the GE we gonna call ourselves" The Blue Union Hools" anyone want in needs to be proposed by trusted member then accounted for by a 2nd party before being initiated and jumped in which may also include running a gauntlet and eating as many cream crackers as you can without taking a drink.

whos in ? :box:

I want them shouting "Fuck you, Shaun, Declan and Brendan"!

A question for you all;

Is adding another, separate fans group really a good idea? In my opinion, the problem with the current fans groups is that they have no clear direction and no clear leadership/structure. In my opinion, a single, better organised fans group would be much better than yet another small group in yet another section.

I agree.

However, I don't feel that there should be one big group (in other countries Ultras of one team are often just mates who go together, but when in the ground they all group up with other like-minded people).

So basically the only thing that will improve the atmosphere is:

Give them 1 stand, and let everyone who wants to move there do so, so we get 1 big stand with fans who want to sing.

Fucking hell.

Rather a BNP supporting racist leading my group than a guy with a T*rrier name running to a messageboard to bad mouth people to get his point across!

Just because he's a supporter of the BNP doesn't mean he's going to shout racist abuse?

I'm a conservative but I can't remember me shouting Maggie Thatcher loyal stick Ravenscraig up yer erse at the football!!!

I'm not intending to lead any group.

Can you not actually argue your point without bringing in my fucking name :lol: Its a name, I didn't chose it. Get over it.

Why would I care if they wear trackies ?

Its his views and im not gonna bother with that, aslong as they are not racist then im fine with it and they weren't today.

I could give a fuck if they are all 16 or if they are all 30, if they bring atmosphere then im more than happy.

(tu)

yer moaning boot them wearing trackies.

No really.

I've no seen them, don't know if they do.

What they wear wont make much of a difference to the group, but people who do wear trackies are thought of as neds. (I do wear cotton trackies sometimes btw, just not to football)

No-one but you're using the fact they have a preference for the BNP as a negative.

I'm not a BNP voter but I'm not holding it against them.

They dont have a preference for the BNP. One guy does, I was just merely pointing it out and how I'm against it.

Dont get me wrong I want them to do well.

Maybe you should tell them face to face what you think of them, instead of bad-mouthing them on here?

I'm not against them. I wish them all the best.

As i've already said I was just merely pointing things out.

I'm not against them. I wish them all the best.

As i've already said I was just merely pointing things out.

Merely pointing out every negative under the sun, Shaun.

Infact can I just call you Billy Mason FTP?

Fucking hell.

Aye cause he chose that name when he was born didn't he? Not that 'leading' a group was ever spoke about, but you would rather stand with a racist than someone who is called 'shaun' because you think thats T*rrier like. Fucking hell.

Merely pointing out every negative under the sun, Shaun.

Infact can I just call you Billy Mason FTP?

Oh well, I apologise if it has annoyed you :pipe:

I like pointing out flaws.

Naw, just call me Shaun.

Aye cause he chose that name when he was born didn't he? Not that 'leading' a group was ever spoke about, but you would rather stand with a racist than someone who is called 'shaun' because you think thats T*rrier like. Fucking hell.

It was tongue in cheek as he judges the book by his cover, racist!

I judged the book by it's cover, T*rrier!