Chelsea vs Man United

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Chelsea will win to keep the title race close.

Will probably be a cagey defensive game like usual, but it is a must win for Chelsea so they will have to go for it at some point.

Also, I bet on 2-1 to Chelsea so I'm hoping for that.

Nice little £80 profit there :clap:

It's clearly true though. Get your tongue out of Fat Frank's hole.

Wilshere is technically miles ahead of Lampard and Gerrard right now ?

I just disagree totally.

Lampard has a fantastic range of passing which is very underrated and I just don't see what Wilshere has that Lampard hasn't.

The Hype has been a bit ridiculous lately with Wilshere, after that Barcelona match it was just silly :lol: he had like 200 less passes than Xavi and Xavi was still ahead of him in pass percentage but supposedly he played as well as him and ran the midfield etc.

Lampard for years has been phenominal. For a player of such 'limited technical ability' he has an awfully good passing range as well as assists and goals. Neither player are technically anywhere close to top technical midfielders of recent years like Xaxi, Iniesta and Pirlo but Lampard on his day is one of the most effective players in world football. His goal record for Chelsea is better than most strikers.

Stopped reading there. What a load of shite. He's a good goalscorer (how many have been pens?), but he is certainly not "phenomenal". That word should be used when describing players like Messi, Ronaldo (Brazil), Ronaldinho, Zidane, Xavi etc.

Even now at 19 Wilshere is miles better technically than lampard and Gerrard ever were.

He might have more tricks in his locker.

Bet he doesn't achieve half as much or get half as many goals and assists.

Guest SandyWATP

Is that the previous form of being one of the best players in Europe for about 9 seasons?

Aye, that's right, he's been one of the best players in Europe since he was 17 :lol: