Ref 1 - 0 The champions

Right I don't wanna sound like them but fuck me that was the worst performance I've seen from a Ref in a long fucking time!!!

ANOTHER old firm game, ANOTHER ref taking his very first one...fucking shocking, Willie Collum obviously isn't allowed to ref them anymore and is the most experienced ref out of the bunch.

If the club don't make some sort of statement regarding the farce of a performance tonight from that Ref then I will be absolutely shocked, it's certainly not in our nature but a one sided performance like that deserves some sort of comment. Some of the bookings were questionable and his decisions in general were laughable at best.

Yes we were shite and I'm sure Walter will get his point across regarding the shambles of a performance but this is certianly something which can't be ignored.

Time the club finally spoke up rather than keeping our dignified silence.

Whittaker's first- not a yellow.

Bougherra's second- won the ball, and fucking clearly.

Diouf sending off- any need?

Constant shitty calls throughout the game.

John Fleck aswell, never even touched Kayal.

We cant use this as an excuse but the referee was absolutely terrible.

3red cards and at least 2 of them werent deserved, didnt see dioufs but he was just waiting to send him off ffs. Scotland the only place where you get sent off for winning the damn ball. Unbelievable and ki clatters a rangers player and doesnt get a yellow yet whittaker gets one for not being able to fecking teleport out of the way of someone running right at him. Wont get into the ref cost us the game pish that celtic come off with, theres no guarantee we would have won with him on the pitch but of course we struggled with 10men.

The SFA need to seriously think about a complete overhaul of the system! That has got to be the single worst performance by a ref I have ever seen. Get some refs who know the rules and won't be biased or scared of Them!!

The decisions tonight were an absolute joke, I'd never stoop to the beggars level and start boycotts and big marches to Hampden but that looked like none other than a homer performance tonight by Mr Murray. The fact he was giving them everything for little niggles but the exact same fouls on us were going un-punished, his double standards were baffling

Head injuries mean the play should always be stopped no matter what, doesn't even matter where the ball is, he stopped it when Edu went down so why not Papac?

At the end of the day though it wasn't the refs fault we only had 1 shot on goal all game but it was a terrible biased performance by Calum Murray

The referee was an absolute joke and I would fully expect us to put a complaint into the SFA over his performance.

However, as has been said, we weren't good enough and that wasn't down to the ref.