A marker has been laid down tonight.

Lets make one thing clear they're no Oldfirm match we would want to lose, but lets get a few things in perspective for our season.

We are still in the driving seat for the league, and that's the big one! We questioned the commitment and desire from certain individuals well we seen bucket loads tonight!

A marker has been laid down on how things should be played, we'll use that, and bounce back even stronger!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets make one thing clear they're no Oldfirm match we would want to lose, but lets get a few things in perspective for our season.

We are still in the driving seat for the league, and that's the big one! We questioned the commitment and desire from certain individuals well we seen bucket loads tonight!

A marker has been laid down on how things should be played, we'll use that, and bounce back even stronger!

can u tell walter that then ,cause he seems to think BOUNCIN BACK IS 9 MEN BEHIND THE BALL FFS.

can u tell walter that then ,cause he seems to think BOUNCIN BACK IS 9 MEN BEHIND THE BALL FFS.

bookmark this thread if you want!

Walter showed it in his eye tonight, he seen how it's being played now, we'll bounce back and have the last laugh!

Well said that man!!!! Had they been up against our full strength team, tonight would have been a different story!

Walter showed it in his eye tonight, he seen how it's being played now, we'll bounce back and have the last laugh!

I believe it as well db. Remembering every second of this match will make lifting the title that much sweeter.

I believe it as well db. Remembering every second of this match will make lifting the title that much sweeter.

We don't need anything else pinned up in the dressing room, no team talk delivered. Tonight has laid down the marker to all of us.

We need everybody to suck it up and use it from now to the end of the season, and that alone will see us clinch 3 in a row!!

The players must realise now that we have a battle on our hands and that those T*rrier bastards must be defeated at all costs

Tonights antics might actually strengthen the resolve of the team, we just need the manager to let them do their jobs

will bookmark it mate and will have great pleasure in reintroducing it if indeed we have the last laugh .

at this moment the only laugh i am capable of is seein lennon horizontal tbh .but winnin the title will help later .

I hate that bunch of moany, hypocritical, dirty orcs, otherwise known as the players and management of Celtic FC. Tonight showed some of our players are starting to hate them as well.

Tonight is a turning point for a lot of our players, now they know what it is all about to play for Rangers!

We'll be alright, I seen a change in us tonight.

I hate that bunch of moany, hypocritical, dirty orcs, otherwise known as the players and management of Celtic FC. Tonight showed some of our players are starting to hate them as well.

Add to that Ally is not going to make the mistake of being too friendly again either, I think this will be a wake up call for him as well.

We don't need anything else pinned up in the dressing room, no team talk delivered. Tonight has laid down the marker to all of us.

We need everybody to suck it up and use it from now to the end of the season, and that alone will see us clinch 3 in a row!!

this (tu)

will bookmark it mate and will have great pleasure in reintroducing it if indeed we have the last laugh .

at this moment the only laugh i am capable of is seein lennon horizontal tbh .but winnin the title will help later .

Don't get me wrong I'm hurting as well, but I'm looking forward to rub it in when it really count. :crabflute:

If this game/whole thing doesn't drive the team on to act decisively in every league game from start to finish now nothing will. There is an almighty battle cry being sounded for the rest of this season. I want nothing short of our absolute best for every league game till the end of the season.

Everything to get it right up Lemmon and them. Thats how we'll hurt them, financially. We'll win the league and qualify for the Champions League and they'll have to sell.

This League must be won. And thats it. :chopometer:

on tonights performance only 2 showed they had balls and they arnt even our players ffs...

we have a bunch of nicey nicey players now mate who have no balls ..BARTLEY AND DIOUF ASIDE.

the players can show as much fight as they want, but having no fucking ability wont get us far

ive never seen a rangers team lacking in the simple basics of the game, and spare me the shite about 7 injuries, who was actually missing tonight apart from jelavic that would have improved the team in terms of skills

the players can show as much fight as they want, but having no fucking ability wont get us far

ive never seen a rangers team lacking in the simple basics of the game, and spare me the shite about 7 injuries, who was actually missing tonight apart from jelavic that would have improved the team in terms of skills

Naismith, jig. Ness, Weiss

If u don't know what ur talking about then don't talk