A marker has been laid down tonight.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time will tell, but as much as it hurts me to say, I'll predict we do see a turnaround in the next few games, hope will return to our squad and fans then the Cup final against Celtic will come around and Smith send the players out with a negative approach. We will be again have been outplayed and outfought, with no trophy to show.

Again we will be having this same conversation come the 20th of March.

Seen it too many times this season.

Can you tell us, in your inimitably negative manner, why the other 14 players in the 1st team squad are shit too...?

Maybe then we can be done calling you a Rangers 'supporter...'

Many thanks.

the guys i mentioned all got horsed at ibrox off the beggars, not exactly missing them are we

no offence mate but because we had 3 players sent off doesnt make things better in terms of fight and aggresion and desire

what i want to see is our players winning more 50/50 tackles, winning more headers and basically showing celtic who's boss on the pitch

tonight we didnt show any of that onfield, we still lost headers, tackles and basically lost the midfield battle even before whittaker was sent off

I'm not talking about the sending offs. I'm talking about the passion and effort Bougherra put into the match. I'm talking about Sasa taking one for the team. I'm talking about Bartley showing his fight by putting in a good and discplined display.

As I said though the fight means nothing when there is no quality to back it up with. AND I can't stress anymore how much I am disgusted when watching our midfield play (from a completely footballing sense). The lack of ability in there is scary for me.

When we get the ball I know it's only a matter of time before it breaks down in midfield.

Time will tell, but as much as it hurts me to say, I'll predict we do see a turnaround in the next few games, hope will return to our squad and fans then the Cup final against Celtic will come around and Smith send the players out with a negative approach. We will be again have been outplayed and outfought, with no trophy to show.

Again we will be having this same conversation come the 20th of March.

Seen it too many times this season.

That would be the first time with no trophy to show against this Neil Lennon side, we will use this and it will be so sweet when it really counts.

Have a little faith and :marv:

They have won fuck all!!!

Nvager should should know better at your age... ;)

Celtic have woke something up in us tonight. No more, sitting on the fence. No more turning a blind eye. We now know where we all stand and that's a positive thing.

Walter really has had all his Christmases at once tonight.

I hope you are right. I really do.

Lets make one thing clear they're no Oldfirm match we would want to lose, but lets get a few things in perspective for our season.

We are still in the driving seat for the league, and that's the big one! We questioned the commitment and desire from certain individuals well we seen bucket loads tonight!

A marker has been laid down on how things should be played, we'll use that, and bounce back even stronger!

how the fuck can we bounce back?we cant play football, we are in the dark ages as far as technique is concerned. the tims are fitter,faster, and are more skilful than our players. we cant pass a ball three fuckin feet. the lurgan bigot also has them hating us with a passion, so they are hungrier than our players

That would be the first time with no trophy to show against this Neil Lennon side, we will use this and it will be so sweet when it really counts.

Have a little faith and :marv:

They have won fuck all!!!

I hope with everything I have left in me that your right and for as much as I can't see it happening, I hope I am brutally wrong.

I didn't see tonights game, just the post match stuff on SSN. First of all, I'm disappointed we're out of the Scottish Cup. We should have buried those bastards at Ibrox and really missed an opportunity there, however, it could be a blessing in disguise if the boys use this defeat to our advantage.

We've come back to win the league from worse positions than this.

I think we'll do it.

So many folk were questioning McCoist and his 'pally' attitude, McCoist tonight proved what a lot of us said, there is no doubt he hates those bastards as much as we do.

how the fuck can we bounce back?we cant play football, we are in the dark ages as far as technique is concerned. the tims are fitter,faster, and are more skilful than our players. we cant pass a ball three fuckin feet. the lurgan bigot also has them hating us with a passion, so they are hungrier than our players

That for the first time tonight was drummed home to us all, The management team, the complete squad and the doubters in our support.

If a certain Ally McCoist looses his cool, then that's a positive sign to the rest of us. Maybe it's too soon for you to see the bigger picture, but we have all the ammunition we need now.

Caught a flounder...

Honestly mate, don't know if you're being a fanny or not cause I've had a few but I will post pics of the shirt with todays date next to it if necessary. If you are insinuating that I am a taig then fuck you!

i know we lost tonite [didnt help we had an incompetent prik handin out the cards]but i feel really positive about the rest of the season i think wel be really wound up and well take the league cup an stik it to these bastards in the league.So lets all try an be positive lads.after all WE ARE THE PEOPLE.