Diouf

Davie2909

What the fuck was that all about today he was awful! His passing today was horrific has he been taking tips of Whittaker and Edu? The entire team were truely terrible today couldnt even do the basics.

It was punt and hope that someone gets it. The guy is a winger not a striker

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

His first off day since joining, he can be forgiven for that. Im more angry with the negative fucking tactics by Sir Walter, again!

I'm not so sure about the tactics, more to do with the ability to trap and pass a ball

Shocking Display by everybody today

Diouf gave the ball away every single time he had it in the second half. That's not hyperbole. After the first 2 times, i decided to keep tab for the rest of the half. Every single fucking time.

The guy is overrated as fuck and defended to the hilt because Celtic fans and players despise him

Diouf gave the ball away every single time he had it in the second half. That's not hyperbole. After the first 2 times, i decided to keep tab for the rest of the half. Every single fucking time.

The guy is overrated as fuck and defended to the hilt because Celtic fans and players despise him

He does need to do better. He has a languid style, but needs to take the ball earlier and pass a bit quicker also

He does need to do better. He has a languid style, but needs to take the ball earlier and pass a bit quicker also

His passing is awful aswell

If he was wearing a shirt with Edu or Fleck on the back, he'd be fucking crucified on here

I'm not so sure about the tactics, more to do with the ability to trap and pass a ball

Shocking Display by everybody today

1 man up front against St Midden, none in the second half. We invited pressure, any other team would have drawn or beaten us today.

5 at the back.

No width.

His passing is awful aswell

If he was wearing a shirt with Edu or Fleck on the back, he'd be fucking crucified on here

THE best pass and move of the game was Diouf throwing it to Boogie. He created the winning (yes winning, nice isn't it?) goal.

THE best pass and move of the game was Diouf throwing it to Boogie. He created the winning (yes winning, nice isn't it?) goal.

That excuses the other 89 minutes then

The blinkers are well and truly on with regards to Diouf. All it takes is an open dislike of Celtic and performances become irrelevant to some fans.

Like yours with Walter Smith?

Fuck off you irritating little cunt

doh:lol:

How did you know i meant you?

Your agenda against him is tiresome, pathetic in fact.

At least i have tens of thousands of others sharing my views on the gaffer. Diouf is a good player, yet you just wont have it. Walters supporters are now in the minority, one need only to open their eyes to see it.

doh:lol:

How did you know i meant you?

Your agenda against him is tiresome, pathetic in fact.

At least i have tens of thousands of others sharing my views on the gaffer. Diouf is a good player, yet you just wont have it. Walters supporters are now in the minority, one need only to open their eyes to see it.

Listen to you banging on about people who agree with you on a forum, and minorities. You're a sad wee cunt whose whole life revolves around his popularity on a forum. Go and get laid or something, seriously.

And what? Surely it's worse for a supposedly talented player to play shite than an awful player?

Highlighting the fact that the other two imposters should not be near a Rangers jersey. (tu)

Diouf didn't play well, granted. Everyone is allowed an off day every now and again. The test will be on Thurs vs PSV and next weekend vs Killie and we will see if he improves his performances.

That excuses the other 89 minutes then

The blinkers are well and truly on with regards to Diouf. All it takes is an open dislike of Celtic and performances become irrelevant to some fans.

I thought he was controlling the game in the first 20 minutes and then joined his team mates and became poor. Davis was ok, Weir was ok and Foster not too bad as was Bartley. The rest looked dire including Diouf. BUT...Diouf played the most significant part in the goal and for that he gets a thumbs up from me. And given that the majority of Scotland despise the guy, I tend to feel a need to give him a bit of support.

If Lafferty played as bad as Diouf did today we'd be on our 5th thread about how poor he is

Spot on mate, i feel Diouf and like alot of other players today lowered the standards down to there level it was fucking dire, how many saves did that keeper have today or shots on goal it sums it up.