Diouf

Davie2909

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems to have reached part hero worship status for doing very little, apart from winding up the tims.

Was always going to happen. Christ, i've never rated him as a footballer and even i had a picture of him as my avatar until earlier today. The extent of the hero worship is emphasised by people (person) claiming that he actually had a good game in the 2 Old Firm defeats.

He is fucking shite! There is a reason why Liverpool, Bolton, Sunderland and now Blackburn have let him move on.

He has done next to fuck all since he joined us but hey he dyes his mohican blue, kissess the badge and winds up the t*rriers...

The sooner he is back at Blackburn the better.

diouf was dreadful.

the only players who played well today ( i use the term 'well' losely) were:

wylde - did more when he was on than anyone else in the team

bartley - much better positioning

mcgregor - few good catches to command his area

that im afriad, is all :(

He is fucking shite! There is a reason why Liverpool, Bolton, Sunderland and now Blackburn have let him move on.

He has done next to fuck all since he joined us but hey he dyes his mohican blue, kissess the badge and winds up the t*rriers...

:lol: :lol:

Was always going to happen. Christ, i've never rated him as a footballer and even i had a picture of him as my avatar until earlier today. The extent of the hero worship is emphasised by people (person) claiming that he actually had a good game in the 2 Old Firm defeats.

Which shows why your opinion is worthless.

Moan all you want about his past issues, but saying he's not a good football player is just stupid.

wasnt anywhere near the worst in a very poor performance but to his credit he never hid and always wanted the ball

That's true. He's staying the 90 now as well. Other than that, he's been disappointing on the whole.

Which shows why your opinion is worthless.

Moan all you want about his past issues, but saying he's not a good football player is just stupid.

Binned by Liverpool. Binned by Sunderland. Binned by Blackburn.

But yeah, anyone not rating him must be an idiot

I've just never understood what he is. Not a proper striker. Not a proper winger. Seems to like playing in the hole, yet never played there at any of his previous clubs. He's a jack of all trades and a master of none.

Binned by Liverpool. Binned by Sunderland. Binned by Blackburn.

But yeah, anyone not rating him must be an idiot

I've just never understood what he is. Not a proper striker. Not a proper winger. Seems to like playing in the hole, yet never played there at any of his previous clubs. He's a jack of all trades and a master of none.

'Binned by Liverpool' ? Just sold, it happens. I'm also sure his spitting incidents had something to do with it.

'Binned by Sunderland' ? No idea, do you know why he left ?

'Binned by Blackburn' ? He played 60 games for them, that doesn't exactly sound like someone who is not wanted there.

Also favourite at Bolton where he was widely liked for his fast pace and good passing.

You hate him, fine, but making up shit stories to justify it ?

'Binned by Liverpool' ? Just sold, it happens. I'm also sure his spitting incidents had something to do with it.

'Binned by Sunderland' ? No idea, do you know why he left ?

'Binned by Blackburn' ? He played 60 games for them, that doesn't exactly sound like someone who is not wanted there.

Also favourite at Bolton where he was widely liked for his fast pace and good passing.

You hate him, fine, but making up shit stories to justify it ?

At Sunderland and Blackburn hes left both times after manager changes

Its the like good old "Barry flopped at Blackburn" the tims roll out, twisting the truth

Dear God.