Canna wait, bars open all nite on the ferry,

thats after we get chucked oot the 'disco'

which should be fun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KPL Bus for me and my mate - thegoodbooler - Albertz123 is also joining us.

Buckie all the way there and Buckie all the way back.

Don't know why but I'm really looking forward to this trip - not done a bus trip since I wiz aboot 19!

Incidentally - my ticket pick up time is 4pm - 6pm. Does anybody know if everybody on the KPL bus will be allowed tae collect their tickets all together?

Al be seein double by 4pm.......................................................:beer1:

KPL Bus for me and my mate - thegoodbooler - Albertz123 is also joining us.

Buckie all the way there and Buckie all the way back.

Don't know why but I'm really looking forward to this trip - not done a bus trip since I wiz aboot 19!

Incidentally - my ticket pick up time is 4pm - 6pm. Does anybody know if everybody on the KPL bus will be allowed tae collect their tickets all together?

Al be seein double by 4pm.......................................................:beer1:

just go to hotel when you get there as all the tickets are there waiting for uplift

it never says on envelope what time pick up you are

Three of us on the Torglen true blues bus tomorrow after the Grapes bus fell through. 8pm leave, Bow, Bow, Mad Dog and more Bow. :crabflute:

A night in the Dam, hookers galore, it's wit it's aw aboot. :sherlock:

Wed-Sat, flying with KLM to the Dam from Edinburgh with 3 others from the Tunny Derry. Roll on the madness! :beer1::japanesehookerwithmassivetitsemoticon: :smokingloadsofqualityskunkemoticon:

:lol:

Driving to newcastle then ferry form there to the dam and same for return :D Bottle of vodka and bottle of Jagermeister for the ferry :beer1:

We are doing the same, looking forward to it :D

Shouldn't be too hard getting the swally on ferry eh ?