Angel Di Maria

Guest SandyWATP

Guest SandyWATP

Is it just me, or is he a little bit shit?

He can produce moments of magic, but he loses the ball an amount of times, by either passing it straight to the opposition or running straight into his man.

They'd probably be better bringing in someone like Alexis Sanchez.

Edit: He's the biggest diver in football, even more so than Biscuits :lol:

Guest SandyWATP

Havn't seen that much of him but he looks like a decent player

For a fee amassing around £31 million, I'd expect a bit more than "decent".

He's a very good player.

17 assists this season suggests he's not shit and his left foot is magic.

Inconsistent but still a potential match winner.

Whenever I've watched him he's been quite poor. Surprised that he's got 17 assists though!

Whenever I've watched him he's been quite poor. Surprised that he's got 17 assists though!

He does lack some of the basics but he does make things happen. He looks incredibly raw compared to someone like Messi but Di Maria is a good player. There's no way he'd be as successful as he is without having something.

Cracking player; speed, skill, ability, cracking left foot, contributes a lot to his team...

Would hardly say he is overrated. I don't think anyone hypes him up too much.

Guest SandyWATP

Cracking player; speed, skill, ability, cracking left foot, contributes a lot to his team...

£31 million pounds suggests he is.

£31 million pounds suggests he is.

If that's the case then the majority of players in world football are overrated.

Not Di Maria's fault Real Madrid played that much money for him - he's not exactly a player that the majority of fans overrate and go over the top about, so I wouldn't say he is overrated.

Plus, he delivers on the park!

(tu) di Maria has been one of my favourite players to watch this season. Might not be the most consistent, but when he plays... he plays! No surprise that most of the people saying he's shite are the same people wanking over Barca on here a couple of times a week.

Guest SandyWATP

(tu) di Maria has been one of my favourite players to watch this season. Might not be the most consistent, but when he plays... he plays! No surprise that most of the people saying he's shite are the same people wanking over Barca on here a couple of times a week.

Away you go :lol:

I can easily praise Ozil, but to me Di Maria has been disappointing.

Guest SandyWATP

If that's the case then the majority of players in world football are overrated.

Not Di Maria's fault Real Madrid played that much money for him - he's not exactly a player that the majority of fans overrate and go over the top about, so I wouldn't say he is overrated.

Plus, he delivers on the park!

Loses the ball far too much, fucks up the easiest of passes. As I said in my OP, he does produce moments of magic, but for the money they paid for him I'd expect a bit more consistency.

Alexis Sanchez or David Silva would have been better options.