Edu

KingKirk

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss the game at Old Trafford and play well in the World Cup? :lol: ok then.

He was a sub at the World Cup.

He had a lot of game time and played very well.

He was the best player on the pitch at Old Trafford (and Bursaspor and Valencia at Ibrox) - if you're going to disregard his good performances to suit an agenda then there's no point in further discussion.

Davis was worse than Edu was on Sunday and I haven't heard anyone say anything.

But to be fair, Davis lost the ball from trying to make passes. Edu usually just loses it from getting the ball stuck under his feet, all the time.

He had a lot of game time and played very well.

He was the best player on the pitch at Old Trafford (and Bursaspor and Valencia at Ibrox) - if you're going to disregard his good performances to suit an agenda then there's no point in further discussion.

It's not to suit an agenda.

I actually agree that against Valencia and Man United, he was our best player. I also think in the second half in Lisbon he had a great game.

You ignore me when I say these things on here. If that's not being artistic to suit an agenda - I don't know what is.

My point is you saying he had a good World Cup and bossed Man United at Old Trafford is laughable.

Davis was worse than Edu was on Sunday and I haven't heard anyone say anything.

But to be fair, Davis lost the ball from trying to make passes. Edu usually just loses it from getting the ball stuck under his feet, all the time.

Davis was just as bad. I've heard more than a few people say that tho. Davis hasn't kicked a ball in months. No-one's in denial there.

Davis was just as bad. I've heard more than a few people say that tho. Davis hasn't kicked a ball in months. No-one's in denial there.

Yeah thats true. I do think we're almost scared of dropping Davis, as we have no other creative spark in the middle. But when was the last time Davis made a defence splitting pass?

I don't think anyone saw this coming at the start of the season. Like you said, he hasn't kicked a ball in months.

It's not to suit an agenda.

I actually agree that against Valencia and Man United, he was our best player. I also think in the second half in Lisbon he had a great game.

You ignore me when I say these things on here. If that's not being artistic to suit an agenda - I don't know what is.

My point is you saying he had a good World Cup and bossed Man United at Old Trafford is laughable.

I said he played well in the World Cup when he had game time.

He did boss the game at Old Trafford - especially in the 2nd half.

Could be a good player if we just completely homed him in on nothing but ball work in training.

Has all the physical attributes, but just not quite a good footballer yet. Definitely has potential, regardless of his last few weeks.

big jig back would be a huge boost.

I'm looking forward to seeing;

McGregor

Bougherra Weir Bartley

Whittaker_______________________________Papac

McCulloch

Davis_______________Edu

Diouf

Jelavic

big jig back would be a huge boost.

I went and had a browse over the McCulloch threads from January and the amount of people who wer glad he got a 3 game ban is unbelievable. I also got laughed at when I said we needed him for bite in midfield or else Brown would boss the midfield.. And look what has happened in old firm games since then.

I'm looking forward to seeing;

McGregor

Bougherra Weir Bartley

Whittaker_______________________________Papac

McCulloch

Davis_______________Edu

Diouf

Jelavic

There's not enough defensive players in that line-up. We should go with a 7-man back line.

Guest SandyWATP

Could be a good player if we just completely homed him in on nothing but ball work in training.

Has all the physical attributes, but just not quite a good footballer yet. Definitely has potential, regardless of his last few weeks.

It would take him a number of years to catch up on his team mates, technically.

That's how far behind he is.

It would take him a number of years to catch up on his team mates, technically.

That's how far behind he is.

And that's saying a lot.

I mean our full backs (Papac and Whittaker) and all of our CB's are more comfortable on the ball than Edu.

For a midfielder that's shocking. It's not all his fault though.